ADVERTISEMENT

Dimel The Most Handsome Coach

What about coach Bro from Tech or the coach from Okie State who brought the mullet back with a vengeance, Coach Gundy?
58dfeeaf49fbb8f464dab53d31e19447--mullet-hairstyle-mullet-haircut.jpg

Reactions: HeWore62
What about coach Bro from Tech or the coach from Okie State who brought the mullet back with a vengeance, Coach Gundy?
58dfeeaf49fbb8f464dab53d31e19447--mullet-hairstyle-mullet-haircut.jpg
Damn, that’s a sweet mullet. Wish I was able to have one like that back in high school in the late 80’s. {bummed}

If this was son, needling his Coach-Dad on social media, it's hilarious. It also hints of a healthy relationship between father and son.

BTW, my K-State spies tell me this Winston Dimel kid is the real deal, a bang-bang blocker, good student, a glue guy who's immensely popular in the team room and with fans.

One drawback: He's not a freshman with four years of eligibility left, instead of one.

If this was son, needling his Coach-Dad on social media, it's hilarious. It also hints of a healthy relationship between father and son.

BTW, my K-State spies tell me this Winston Dimel kid is the real deal, a bang-bang blocker, good student, a glue guy who's immensely popular in the team room and with fans.

One drawback: He's not a freshman with four years of eligibility left, instead of one.

#1 draft prospect at FB. I’d take him for the one year we can have him...if he chooses to play for pops.

K-State fans -- some of the best in the nation, BTW -- loved them some Winston Dimel. He is widely sought by so-called Power Conference schools, but I hope we, too, get a chance to show him some love. I hear Momma Dimel has a favorable opinion of El Paso, and they have bought a chunk of dirt on the New Mexico line. All of this points UTEP's way, but even my most optimistic sources say nothing is certain.

The staff freely admits the recruiting for the 2018 class is not over. Staff has saved scholarships for specific needs (LB, for one), hoping to land a productive transfer or two. If you recall, the burly, 245-pound FB from South Texas, Kevin Dove, went back home (Texas Southern) to be with his girl friend and their child.

It follows that no UTEP seat is warmer than the one saved for a certain fellow named Winston Dimel.

Reactions: Lil_Train
There is a lot to like about Winston Dimel and his game, but the top-rated fullback?

If that's true, why wouldn't he hire an agent, and declare for the NFL draft?

Am I missing something here?

There is a lot to like about Winston Dimel and his game, but the top-rated fullback?

Yeah, I don't get that either. He would be in the NFL draft if he is the #1 fullback. What more would he have to prove?

Probably because fullbacks rarely get drafted. That's my guess

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Probably because fullbacks rarely get drafted. That's my guess
Good point. Remember the Lafausa kid from Seattle we had a couple years back? Sturdy, handsy, bang-bang blocker, reliable. A scout told me Lafausa was among the top five fullbacks in that year's senior class. Draft days come and go. Nothing.

Reactions: picks up
Reactions: HeWore62
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Aha. Thanks for the clarification. Draftee, perhaps, in 2019.

Meantime, what if we just hijack the kid, and lock him in the jock dorm at UTEP? He would be a handful. Mind giving me a hand?

No problem. Let’s get to it.

Best I can tell, today's athletes declare their intentions via social media. A commitment goes 'round the world, in seconds. From these campus visits, will a decision be forthcoming soon? Or later, more like into the summer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT