ADVERTISEMENT

Dimels OLine

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Whoever was his online coach knew what he was doing.

2 of them are in the NFL

Byers at FSU

3 in the transfer portal going to Colorado, Vanderbilt, and Minnesota.

Last edited:
Whoever was his online coach new what he was doing.

2 of them are in the NFL

Byers at FSU

3 in the transfer portal going to Colorado, Vanderbilt, and Minnesota.
You mean "knew"? Lol

Mike Simmonds is a good coach and cool guy. Now at Indiana St. I'm not sure why he hasn't picked up a better gig yet.

Reactions: FiliUTEP
Good at pass protection. There were times Hardison could have had 3 course meal back there. The run blocking was not bad but not great.

Reactions: kickballpro
Good at pass protection. There were times Hardison could have had 3 course meal back there. The run blocking was not bad but not great.
They didn't have a 1000 yard rusher , but by committee they ran really well.

You mean "knew"? Lol

Mike Simmonds is a good coach and cool guy. Now at Indiana St. I'm not sure why he hasn't picked up a better gig yet.

Dimels had good position coaches. The WR coach was probably the best.

More reasons why Dimel was the wrong coach. Under Dimel’s coaching the team was inconsistent with offensive production. We all knew the Miners had talent on both offense and defense. Hopefully Walden can coach the players to their full potential.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Too bad Dimel didn't delegate play calling as well as coaching responsibilities to his assistants. But it's a new era now. Go Miners.
I’m happy he didn’t. I don’t believe Dimel’s outdated system would ever be able to do anything more than maybe 8/9 wins and a bunch of under .500 seasons.

Reactions: FedupMiner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT