ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

Looked at TicketMaster, tickets are $20-110. Appears only half of the stadium will be sold at the moment.

Check out this guy’s thread on X. Claims concessions were cash only and ATMs were out of money. Typical UTEP behavior

All other venues are going cashless but UTEP is going cash only. lol typical UTEP.
The Sun Bowl can’t handle big crowds. There aren’t enough entrances, and the staff they have are old and slow. Some of the staff were physically handicapped and I’m sure they were having a difficult time handling all of the rowdy fans trying to get in. By the time I got to them, they were overrun and I just walked in and they didn’t scan my ticket. The lines for concessions and the restrooms were insane and getting out was a horror show. The game wasn’t a sellout but this stadium is not made to handle a large crowd. Does any of that 100 million the city is asking for from us taxpayers address these issues?

Plus there was very little security for this event. When the America players were warming up the police had to talk to the fans in the corner because they were bothering the players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT