ADVERTISEMENT

#EPMAD Socks.

How nice of them to participate in something that their boss is promoting! Wow! Imagine doing something your boss wants you to do.

“No boss, I don’t think I am going to participate in this, go **** yourself”

Good to know we don’t have coaches like that!!!!

I’m glad we have coaches investing into the program. Investing into a program is good, it shows that capitalism (and hope into this program) alive and well. You must not know much about economics. You sir, are an idiot. Have a good day

Reactions: jdubb66
[QUOTE="ShovelMan66, post: 106036, member: 3646] Wow! Imagine doing something your boss wants you to do./QUOTE]

There’s stuff I don’t agree with my boss, but as an employee of an airline I understand why

Insubordination for the sake of it is stupid

Reactions: jdubb66
I’m glad we have coaches investing into the program. Investing into a program is good, it shows that capitalism (and hope into this program) alive and well. You must not know much about economics. You sir, are an idiot. Have a good day

You’re right, I am an idiot and know nothing about economics. I will however, be amazed by employees investing into a program that benefits themselves. Wow!

Reactions: El Paso 1

How much money did Terry donate to UTEP?

Reactions: ShovelMan66
How much money did Terry donate to UTEP?

It’s weird man, he actually takes away money from UTEP. When he was coach at Fresno St, I think it would have been frowned upon to donate money to another D1 program. So he probably didn’t.

But hey, good thing he’s wearing the socks and “investing” into his own paycheck. If he were to get fired, he probably wouldn’t donate either. UTEP needs to get all their ex-coaches to donate. #EPMAD

Reactions: El Paso 1
It’s weird man, he actually takes away money from UTEP. When he was coach at Fresno St, I think it would have been frowned upon to donate money to another D1 program. So he probably didn’t.

But hey, good thing he’s wearing the socks and “investing” into his own paycheck. If he were to get fired, he probably wouldn’t donate either. UTEP needs to get all their ex-coaches to donate. #EPMAD

{Crickets chirping}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT