ADVERTISEMENT

Fans that should be more upset than Utep fans??

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I need to feel better.

So I will start and say

Irish fans.

Last edited:
UTSA fans. I have a son that graduated from Texas State in May, and another that just started at UTSA. The teams played each other yesterday, with my boys trash talking each other all this past week. The Bobcats dominated start to finish, going up 35-3 at the half in route to a 49-10 victory. The Roadrunners were supposed to good again this year. They sucked.

Reactions: Lil_Train
UTSA fans. I have a son that graduated from Texas State in May, and another that just started at UTSA. The teams played each other yesterday, with my boys trash talking each other all this past week. The Bobcats dominated start to finish, going up 35-3 at the half in route to a 49-10 victory. The Roadrunners were supposed to good again this year. They sucked.
This does not compare. For the second time for a first year UTEP coach, a disrespecting FCS team talked trash and not just team football trash like NAU, but insulted our city. Van Horn, TX residents might as well have piled on.

Senter, you did say 3 weeks ago on Kappy's show this is a tough SUU team and I can live with that. However, letting our town get insulted and that absolute atrocious and undisciplined play is on you. Scotty owns it but you bought the car. You better make good on the contract and verify the warranty?!

Oh, you're a nice and good family man, but you don't belong behind a Division 1 desk.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
This does not compare. For the second time for a first year UTEP coach, a disrespecting FCS team talked trash and not just team football trash like NAU, but insulted our city. Van Horn, TX residents might as well have piled on.

Senter, you did say 3 weeks ago on Kappy's show this is a tough SUU team and I can live with that. However, letting our town get insulted and that absolute atrocious and undisciplined play is on you. Scotty owns it but you bought the car. You better make good on the contract and verify the warranty?!

Oh, you're a nice and good family man, but you don't belong behind a Division 1 desk.
In all fairness, Senter could say the Little Sisters of the Poor would be a tough match up for UTEP, and he would be right. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT