ADVERTISEMENT

FIU attendance

C'mon guys. What does short bus Senter say? EPMAD. If we all show up we probably wont win. However, short bus senter will make no attempt to fundraise but tweet 10 inspirational quotes and bible verses. Dimel's five year win total will be less than Kugler's but they tried and that's all that matters to Short Bus Senter.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
I’ve never seen this amount of lack of enthusiasm for UTEP.

It’s rare to see anyone in UTEP apparel, the stands are empty, it’s pretty sad.

On the other hand, the Cowboys enthusiasm is off the charts. I hate the Cowboys btw. But a lot of people spend lots of money on them and it’s proof that people can get fired up about sports in the town if their is a good product

I’ve never seen this amount of lack of enthusiasm for UTEP.
David Lee era was bad. Really bad. Now let me add he was a good man and his players like him, but then again the players loved Kugler. But, his team even lack enthusiasm. One late season game against Hawaii, a Hawaii defensive player was yelling at UTEP offensive players to get in to it.

What I have never seen is a UTEP coach alienate fans which Kug did. That was a "SMH" moment and Kugler never recovered.

Bill Yung attendance was bad. There was only a few thousand for the great win against BYU but everyone over fifty five in El Paso said they were there, LOL!

why should el paso care about utep athletics when utep doesn’t care about utep athletics
All I want to see for now is Wilson to lean on Dimel heavily like they do their head research professors. Why that comparison? Because they have to win contracts, public or private and its cut throat at times. She has direct knowledge and experience how it works. Expect no less.

David Lee era was bad. Really bad. Now let me add he was a good man and his players like him, but then again the players loved Kugler. But, his team even lack enthusiasm. One late season game against Hawaii, a Hawaii defensive player was yelling at UTEP offensive players to get in to it.

What I have never seen is a UTEP coach alienate fans which Kug did. That was a "SMH" moment and Kugler never recovered.

Bill Yung attendance was bad. There was only a few thousand for the great win against BYU but everyone over fifty five in El Paso said they were there, LOL!

But at least during those years we had great basketball. So everywhere you went you would see UTEP represented. The brand was fine. Now its dog shit all around.

And NMSU just announced that they’re number 1 in the nation with year over year attendance growth. They have only won three games but the excitement that they are the right track is obvious. I wonder how that feels??
That is “fake news”. NMSU had 24,400 for their opener vs Nevada, 12,900 for the game after that. 10,400 the next, and 20,100 for the Lobos.

They had their home game vs SJSU canceled and that would have been similar to the middle 2 games.

Have they improved? Yes, but they had a new coach for the 1st game and their biggest rival for another. The other games are the same as before.

And NMSU just announced that they’re number 1 in the nation with year over year attendance growth. They have only won three games but the excitement that they are the right track is obvious. I wonder how that feels??
Lol we're gonna get passed up NMSU soon... if the MWC has to expand.

Reactions: denverutep
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT