ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game Thread

We have one game a year where we look like we've actually played the game of football prior to kickoff. I guess this is that game this year.

And we have plenty of time to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Gut check game

Personally I like that he showed some fire. He had a reason to mouth off.
Unlike when our player got stomped on and nobody did shit.
Exactly!! I wonder if he got at dimel the same way after his first made fg since he wasn’t allowed to kick it game one

I didn't think Dimel would ever give up the play calling. Figured the announcers were just assuming an OC would perform that duty.
I thought the same but the offense was completely different so maybe the announcers did some homework? Thought dimel would go down with his sinking ship but maybe the players spoke up? Only thing I could think of. He reminds me of Paul “westhead” on Winning Time.

I thought the same but the offense was completely different so maybe the announcers did some homework? Thought dimel would go down with his sinking ship but maybe the players spoke up? Only thing I could think of. He reminds me of Paul “westhead” on Winning Time.
I don't think the offense looks too different. The FIU defense was daring UTEP to try to throw with single coverage on the WRs. The difference was that McConnell was able to connect on a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT