ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Prediction Thread

I care, I still want this team to go at least 6-6 and they played tough with La Tech for 3.5 quarters, but are just making too many mistakes offensively. Utep takes it!
Utep 28
FIU 17

I care, I still want this team to go at least 6-6 and they played tough with La Tech for 3.5 quarters, but are just making too many mistakes offensively. Utep takes it!
Utep 28
FIU 17

I meant nobody cares about who wins the prediction thread.

UTEP "played tough" against LA Tech? We must have been watching a different game.

UTEP "played tough" against LA Tech? We must have been watching a different game.
Actually he is right. UTEP was very competitive vs LT and even with USM. UTEP is making way too many mistakes, penalties and turnovers, to be competitive on the scoreboard which is what matters most. But yes, this team is better than those last two scores indicate. If they can't win 5 of their next 7 then it's time for Kugler to go. Win 5 and go bowling, then one more year and see how it goes.

It was 14-7 in the 4th against a high powered offense, then utep drove down to the 22 before Metz got knocked out to get within one TD. Then utep drove to 1 before fumbling snap. Yes mistakes and turnovers coat them not talent. You were either watching a different game or didn't watch at all!

We were competitive against USM????????? We lost 34-7 , and it was 24-7 at halftime and this was a home game. USM layed off the gas pedal the entire 2nd half and could have easily put up more than 40 points. We were competitive in the first quarter, thats it.

In the La Tech game I would say the defense was competitive. They held La Tech to 14 points in 4th quarter. they did their job and put us in a very good position to win this game. Our terrible offense did nothing and once again, it proves that Kugler's offenses suck. La Tech was allowing around 35 points a game before we played them. You can dissect the passing stats all you want and say we are changing offensively because Metz passed for 200 and something yards and we had twice as many passing yards as rushing yards, but if you look at the big picture this offense freaking sucks overall and this offense will never make us competitive against any good team. Scoring 8.75 points a game is not going to win many games.

Reactions: UTEP05 and develman
You're right CubsFan81, how somebody can say a team played tough losing 34-7 is beyond me. Defensive wasn't bad against LA Tech, but overall UTEP definitely didn't play tough.

You're right CubsFan81, how somebody can say a team played tough losing 34-7 is beyond me. Defensive wasn't bad against LA Tech, but overall UTEP definitely didn't play tough.
I did get carried away by saying UTEP competed well vs USM but the D played well enough in that game if only the O would have participated. Also UTEP's O helped the USM O quite a bit in that game.

Vs La Tech, UTEP did compete well and did play tough. Mistakes with penalties and turnovers cost the Miners dearly in that game. But if UTEP doesn't get to a bowl this year, the coaching staff needs to go. I like Kugler and want him to succeed but 4 years is enough time.

Reactions: UTEP05
UTEP 28
Fiu 27

This is a must win game otherwise the season is over. AJ should have a huge game.

****ing no one is going to this game. There are so many hot women in town for the EPHS 100th Reunion...

Better crowd here than I thought there would be when I drunk posted last night.

uh huh.

sourcefed--3532--facebook-software-saves-you-from-drunk-posting--large.thumb.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT