ADVERTISEMENT

FU%%%%%%

That was a great game. Only thing that would make it better is a 1 point win instead. As heartbreaking as it is, I can handle a loss like that better than when we don't show up at all.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Cool comeback played a lot better than expected. It was an emotional rollercoaster of a game. At the end of the night still a loss.

Reactions: UTEP05
Great comeback but they fell short....I feel bad for Artis being that he's a senior and should have made those freebies.
And why did CTF put in man to man defense that allowed unm to score that bucket? He should have stuck to what they were doing.

That man to man was so soft. They essentially gave the guy a wide open shot.

What a heart breaker, but this is "The Pit" folks. With that being said, it can be done, no excuses. CUSA appears to be going through FAU this year as they clearly are playing better than anyone else in the league, after that it's wide open with La Tech, UAB and ODU not quiet as strong as they have been the last two to three years. UAB notched a quality win against the Lumberjacks of SFA to snap the SFA 30 plus home winning streak, but other than that and FAU win against a good Ohio State team, CUSA is once again faltering and looking like a one bid conference again. UTEP can do it.....no excuses Floyd!

What a heart breaker, but this is "The Pit" folks. With that being said, it can be done, no excuses. CUSA appears to be going through FAU this year as they clearly are playing better than anyone else in the league, after that it's wide open with La Tech, UAB and ODU not quiet as strong as they have been the last two to three years. UAB notched a quality win against the Lumberjacks of SFA to snap the SFA 30 plus home winning streak, but other than that and FAU win against a good Ohio State team, CUSA is once again faltering and looking like a one bid conference again. UTEP can do it.....no excuses Floyd!
Well, don't forget about Middle Tennessee. They're only the most talented team in the conference and beat MSU in the dance last year. They also have my favorite player, Giddy Potts. Tim Hardaway Reincarnated.

Well, don't forget about Middle Tennessee. They're only the most talented team in the conference and beat MSU in the dance last year. They also have my favorite player, Giddy Potts. Tim Hardaway Reincarnated.

Oh shat, Potts is back again?! I thought he graduated?! He kills UTEP every year.

Reactions: jdubb66
Oh shat, Potts is back again?! I thought he graduated?! He kills UTEP every year.
He's just a Junior. Hopefully he goes pro after this year. I'll be surprised if Middle Tennessee doesn't make the sweet sixteen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT