ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2 OPT: Southern Utah at UTEP

Congratulations you have won.

I said 30-27 UTEP. I guessed Southern Utah's score. I was off by 6 in total and would have guessed the correct score if UTEP got a TD in overtime. Not sure if anybody was closer, but really nobody "won" since UTEP lost the game.

I said 30-27 UTEP. I guessed Southern Utah's score. I was off by 6 in total and would have guessed the correct score if UTEP got a TD in overtime. Not sure if anybody was closer, but really nobody "won" since UTEP lost the game.

Utep2step was only one who picked Southern Utah to win.

Damn, I thought @utep2step was a UTEP fan. 😂 Didn't realize anybody predicted UTEP to lose.
As I stated on my thread for that prediction, A-It is not good when oddsmakers collectively put out "We're not touching this one". B-UTEP defense was not good in first half for Huskers; however, they adjusted in second and did much better. C-SUU knows Scotty football and for the past twenty or so years, no matter the coach, UTEP just has trouble with FCS teams at home.

As I stated on my thread for that prediction, A-It is not good when oddsmakers collectively put out "We're not touching this one". B-UTEP defense was not good in first half for Huskers; however, they adjusted in second and did much better. CS pulled Sky way to early for something that was not his fault but rather a bad play call from the sidelines. CS gave a lame excuse for too much celebrating prior but there was a first down play that went incomplete. C-SUU knows Scotty football and for the past twenty or so years, no matter the coach, UTEP just has trouble with FCS teams at home.
I want to know what happened at halftime for UTEP to come out so flat.

Damn, I thought @utep2step was a UTEP fan. 😂 Didn't realize anybody predicted UTEP to lose.
I will always be a UTEP fan. My business was not good this past year so I had to buy the cheap season tickets; no regrets and it is still much cheaper than a top tier P4 home game.

As I stated on my thread for that prediction, A-It is not good when oddsmakers collectively put out "We're not touching this one". B-UTEP defense was not good in first half for Huskers; however, they adjusted in second and did much better. C-SUU knows Scotty football and for the past twenty or so years, no matter the coach, UTEP just has trouble with FCS teams at home.

It was a joke. :)

And the penalties? That is week 1 when I was taught football as a lad.

NAU was Ominous for Dimel, and now this.

"WILSON!!!!!"

Just read Senter contract is up next year. It's time the public start putting pressure on Wilson.

If you have not read the news here, she is not scared changing UTEP academically and wants to tear down some old UTEP buildings that really do not meet ADA nor research needs and guess who is leading the charge? Yup, your favorite UTEP History professor who holds up any El Paso progress if there is a indigenous fingernail found near water pipes or a wood stud was touched by Pancho Villa. I applaud her efforts. She is not afraid to get this done.

Anywho, with UTEP athletics, it's the total opposite. While she is seen at games and cheering loudly, she will NOT demand that both our major revenue coaches nor Senter fix their water filled ships. Senter is a consummate professional, but he does not belong behind a FBS school desk. And all he says is "you all need buy to more tickets" like he and Kap did last month on ESPN 600. El Paso sold out the last two years, correct? And 41,660 Saturday? UTEP always leads CUSA football for this constant crappy performance. Do not renew Senter's contract, Wilson!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT