ADVERTISEMENT

Gaurds visiting this weekend

According to 247 sports utep only has one roster spot open for next season but Utep has sent 18 offers? I know there is chance some players could leave but 18?

According to Rivals Deon Barrett has committed to UTEP. He is also visiting this weekend and is a point guard from Lancaster Texas.

According to 247 sports utep only has one roster spot open for next season but Utep has sent 18 offers? I know there is chance some players could leave but 18?

Eighteen offers definitely doesn't equal eighteen NLIs. If the staff is lucky they will get four or so commits from those offers. If natural attrition doesn't free up enough scholarships, Floyd will find the room.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Did you forget Floyd is coach????? With Floyd, 2 things are guaranteed every year. No NCAA Tournament and at least 1 player will leave the team either before the season or during the season.

When you apply for a job does that guarantee you will get the job?
When companies hire people do they only take one application?

Go Miners...

Do some homework epsilon, you'll see that utep is by far not the only only school that loses players each season. The transfer rate is at epidemic proportions now. I get the Floyd hate from you, you certainly remind us enough. But keep it real.

Reactions: mine n for gold
Do some homework epsilon, you'll see that utep is by far not the only only school that loses players each season. The transfer rate is at epidemic proportions now. I get the Floyd hate from you, you certainly remind us enough. But keep it real.

You're right, every team is suffering through this, so its just not a Floyd excuse. So now lets find the next excuse as to why he can't bring us a winner.

Read it as an excuse kickball, it wasn't. It's a fact of basketball nowadays. Epsilon tries to insinuate it's only a Floyd thing...wrong.

Reactions: mine n for gold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT