ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Senter and Wilson do the right thing!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Just had a conversation with someone very close to Utep who's supported Dimel, put up his hands in disgust after this atrocious 2nd half performance against NW. In so many words he said, "Dimel deserve what's coming" Again that could just be hyperbole, but interesting that even Dimel supporters are seemingly abandoning ship 🚢. At the very least he should be let go at the end of the season if they don't pull the plug now! Hopefully Senter is gone with him!

Just had a conversation with someone very close to Utep who's supported Dimel, put up his hands in disgust after this atrocious 2nd half performance against NW. In so many words he said, "Dimel deserve what's coming" Again that could just be hyperbole, but interesting that even Dimel supporters are seemingly abandoning ship 🚢. At the very least he should be let go at the end of the season if they don't pull the plug now! Hopefully Senter is gone with him!
There’s still time to turn this thing around

Reactions: Vegasminer
I hope UTEP has all those cheerleading squads on speed dial because they may need them and their families to help pad the numbers in a couple of weeks. I have no interest in going.

A&M reupped Fischer’s contract to a 10 year 95 million dollar deal last year. And they wan to fire him with 9 years left on the deal? And we’re having to ride out a 850k a year contract? Jesus Christ….

I hope UTEP has all those cheerleading squads on speed dial because they may need them and their families to help pad the numbers in a couple of weeks. I have no interest in going.

A&M reupped Fischer’s contract to a 10 year 95 million dollar deal last year. And they wan to fire him with 9 years left on the deal? And we’re having to ride out a 850k a year contract? Jesus Christ….
You’re seriously comparing the two ? Have you seen what Jimbos contract is worth and what their buyout would be? They wanted him gone after that disaster last year

You’re seriously comparing the two ? Have you seen what Jimbos contract is worth and what their buyout would be? They wanted him gone after that disaster last year
Ovbiously you’re oblivious to context. A&M has not only the balls but the money to fire a coach on HUGE MONEY and here’s UTEP riding this out.

Let’s hope it happens!!

Reactions: Dmanminer
Does Utep have a cloning program? If so, do you think Prime Time Sanders will donate some of his DNA 🧬 🤔

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Someone’s got to hold someone accountable. It’s like the press conference thing… I get Dimel is not an angry guy, I get it but I can understand why people view his interview style as awful. We’re mad and maybe unintentionally he sounds like a baby who’s having a blast farting in the bathwater. Does Senter not see this and feel the need to step in? And if Senter doesn’t do anything about it, will Wilson get mad and step in? Or is she too busy flying helicopters in her off time?

That’s not even the worst part. If the Miners make a bowl game, an auto extension of 1 year will happen. Guaranteeing him 2025 as well.

Just has to go 6-6 to “earn” another year.
Well, in true Wilson preferential fashion, he’ll have a 50/50 chance, because I’d say it ain’t happening this year. On top of that, he loses a lot of starters for next year if I’m not mistaken.

Anyone think Dismel makes a change at QB at least to show that he gives a shit about trying to win? I doubt it, but at least it'd show he's trying to save the season instead of being loyal to a fault. I also apologize for ever defending Hardison or thinking he's decent. He's just not good and makes awful decisions constantly that cost this team!

Anyone think Dismel makes a change at QB at least to show that he gives a shit about trying to win? I doubt it, but at least it'd show he's trying to save the season instead of being loyal to a fault. I also apologize for ever defending Hardison or thinking he's decent. He's just not good and makes awful decisions constantly that cost this team!
He is a stubborn fvck, so I highly doubt it.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have written letters of recommendation for Dimel and Senter.

giphy.webp

Too late now. We should have hired Prime.

Reactions: INCONFUSAUNOT
I really appreciate Dimel, I think he’s done a great job putting together this program and building a foundation of talent and not losing a lot of guys to the portal. I’ve been a supporter and defender of his…..however, I thought this was the year that the vision met the expectations. And through 3 games, I don’t see it.

I hope he turns it around and we go win a bowl game but I think we all know where this is going.

Let’s see how the UNLV and LaTech games go.

I still think they can get to 6-6 because of the trash on the schedule after Arizona
UNLV is pivotal, but I don't think UTEP wins that one. I think LA Tech is much further ahead of UTEP in their rebuild. I think SHSU and FIU will beat UTEP. FIU just beat up on UNT. SHSU might have the best defense in CUSA. NmSU is better than UTEP. And then November, utep plays the three top teams in CUSA. I don't see many wins.

I really appreciate Dimel, I think he’s done a great job putting together this program and building a foundation of talent and not losing a lot of guys to the portal. I’ve been a supporter and defender of his…..however, I thought this was the year that the vision met the expectations. And through 3 games, I don’t see it.

I hope he turns it around and we go win a bowl game but I think we all know where this is going.

I agree. He took a program that had HS level talent and he took his lumps those first 2 years. As good as Dimel is hitting the JUCO ranks we need a younger guy who can navigate the world of NIL and transfer portal players. As good as the JUCO pipelines are we need a guy that can appeal to P5 castoffs.

UNLV is pivotal, but I don't think UTEP wins that one. I think LA Tech is much further ahead of UTEP in their rebuild. I think SHSU and FIU will beat UTEP. FIU just beat up on UNT. SHSU might have the best defense in CUSA. NmSU is better than UTEP. And then November, utep plays the three top teams in CUSA. I don't see many wins.
Yes, UNLV is pivotal. It’s too early to tell who is really good or really bad yet.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT