ADVERTISEMENT

Hugh Freeze and Liberty!!!

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Liberty signed him to a new deal that's gonna pay him 4 Million per year!!!! Now that's an investment in your football coach! Liberty might dominate CUSA in football for awhile!!!

Liberty signed him to a new deal that's gonna pay him 4 Million per year!!!! Now that's an investment in your football coach! Liberty might dominate CUSA in football for awhile!!!
Yeah, but my money is on MTSU and WKU to hold top spots in coming years and with everyone coming back next year and year after that for UTEP will see what Dimel can do? He is getting positive results from JUCO’s.

He's literally still the same coach that lost to Monroe. Just cuz they pay him 4 million isn't going to make him any better. It also wouldn't make Dimel any better if we raised his salary to 1 million.

Reactions: picks up
He's literally still the same coach that lost to Monroe. Just cuz they pay him 4 million isn't going to make him any better. It also wouldn't make Dimel any better if we raised his salary to 1 million.
Well 1st off, they didn't lose to Monroe! They lost to Louisiana who's 10-1 and the best team in Sun Belt and ranked. 2nd of all Hugh Freeze had them with 10 wins last year and they're about to go to their 3rd bowl in as many years. 4th of all he's a Big Name coach. 5th of all... That's it I only had 4 points lol

Reactions: utep-piggy
Oh yeah 5th... Don't compare Dimel to the Freeze 🥶 lol they are not the same.

Well 1st off, they didn't lose to Monroe! They lost to Louisiana who's 10-1 and the best team in Sun Belt and ranked. 2nd of all Hugh Freeze had them with 10 wins last year and they're about to go to their 3rd bowl in as many years. 4th of all he's a Big Name coach. 5th of all... That's it I only had 4 points lol

Oh yeah 5th... Don't compare Dimel to the Freeze 🥶 lol they are not the same.
The point is paying a coach more doesn't make him any better. Look at Littrell, they gave him a raise and made the highest paid coach in CUSA and he hasn't had a winning season since.

Reactions: picks up
My apologies they did lose earlier in the year to them! My bad I was referring to their last game. Well they swept the CUSA teams and are still going bowling and won 10 games last year so he does deserve an extension. However 4 Million for a Group of 5 coach is a bit much. I guess Liberty has some serious money!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT