ADVERTISEMENT

I said it a month or 2 ago...

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
And i'm sticking to it. UTEP will upset the 20 pt favorite Arizona Wildcats... In front of 23k fans! I'm flying in on Thursday and first stop is to get my UTEP tattoo... I am not joking :)

After AZ, your guess is as good as mine... Just remember Kugler doesn't know the status... He is not a Doctor ya dig!

Reactions: FarWestTexas
And i'm sticking to it. UTEP will upset the 20 pt favorite Arizona Wildcats... In front of 23k fans! I'm flying in on Thursday and first stop is to get my UTEP tattoo... I am not joking :)

After AZ, your guess is as good as mine... Just remember Kugler doesn't know the status... He is not a Doctor ya dig!

I wouldve been with you on this prediction about a month ago. In fact I called the upset at that time. Having seen both UTEP and AZ play, I have since changed my mind. Ain't gonna happen. AZ will drill the Miners. The Wildcats aren't as bad as common perception says they are. The Miners are far worse than we imagined they'd be. Not a good recipe for an upset. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
That would make a great sign at the Sun Bowl!

Along with a picture of a dumpster fire, a Kugler meme from a presser saying three years or I'll resign, Natty-Ice-Licio, Sean Kugler Loves Store Bought Tortillas, Tim Floyd Loves the New Chico's Bowls!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT