ADVERTISEMENT

Utep vs old Border Conference Rival Arizona Predictions

Had Oregon game just wrap up, so finally tuning in. Is Keith Sweat or Barry White the PxP guy? The guy is going to blow out my subwoofer!

I found that the higher fubo package also includes PAC12 Arizona so I was able to tune in there to catch the start of the blowout.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I agree with punting there, pinning Arizona inside their own 10. After tricking Arizona into using a timeout, if UTEP was going to punt it, I don't understand why they lined up to go for it the 2nd time. Now UTEP wasted a timeout, too.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Does anyone else have issues with the UTEP app game audio? It will just stop on me every few minutes, and I have to go back to the app and start it up again. It did it to me when I listened to the UIW game (TV feed had no audio)

Whenever we have a good play, we shoot ourselves in the foot the next play.

Yup. I'll stay with this game as long as we're within, I dunno, within 70 or so but if it gets out of hand that Colorado v Colorado State game is looking pretty tasty.

Reactions: Lil_Train
You can blame the downward spiral of UTEP women’s soccer on the buffoon sitting in the UTEP athletic director’s chair.

He fired a woman’s soccer coach who was 211-127 at UTEP over his 18 year UTEP career stating “he wanted a more competitive program”. Women’s soccer hasn’t been the same ever since.

I wonder why he doesn’t apply the same damn standard to himself or his football program?
He had a similar response when he canned the

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT