ADVERTISEMENT

Utep vs old Border Conference Rival Arizona Predictions

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Let's just get this out of the way. I'm not sure who was the closest, but not sure it matters with the blow out that most didn't expect.
Dimel is allegedly going to make changes to put the offense and Hardison in better situations. I'll believe it when I see it SMH 😒
Arizona somehow is only 17 pt favorites at home. I don't know who believes in Utep still in Vegas, but that line is generous to say the least.
Utep plays better, but still loses Big

UTEP Talented, but Flawed Miners 14
Arizona moving to Big12 Wildcats 45

Let's just get this out of the way. I'm not sure who was the closest, but not sure it matters with the blow out that most didn't expect.
Dimel is allegedly going to make changes to put the offense and Hardison in better situations. I'll believe it when I see it SMH 😒
Arizona somehow is only 17 pt favorites at home. I don't know who believes in Utep still in Vegas, but that line is generous to say the least.
Utep plays better, but still loses Big

UTEP Talented, but Flawed Miners 14
Arizona moving to Big12 Wildcats 45
8106. He was only off by like 3 points.

Arizona 55
UTEP 13

Dimel’s alleged change? Run more & state they were a few plays short from a better outcome. “Golly gee Teich, Smith was open on a couple of those deep balls late in the 2nd that would have kept us close (going into halftime down by three TD’s)”

Arizona - 45
UTEP - 10

UTEP goes down quick and abandons the run and Cowing goes for 150 and a TD.

Haven't seen Arizona. No idea if they're supposed to be good or not. But, if I were a betting man, I'd be punching that -17.5 like my life depended on it.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Such a shame that in year 6 we’re still a pathetic program. Easy short drive for El Pasoens to take advantage of AU’s $6 tickets. But who the fu*k wants to waste their time and money to go see this piece of shit product? Another wasted opportunity.

Arizona 45
UTEP 14
Copycat Corona lol jk man We have the same score I guess

Such a shame that in year 6 we’re still a pathetic program. Easy short drive for El Pasoens to take advantage of AU’s $6 tickets. But who the fu*k wants to waste their time and money to go see this piece of shit product? Another wasted opportunity.

Arizona 45
UTEP 14
So true. Could've been a golden opportunity.

I remember watching UTEP vs Arizona in 1993 and Barron Wortham was a one man show. There was a goal line stand, he and their rb met at the goal and BW didn't give an inch, wrapped him up and dropped him.

Lee and UTEP finished at 1-11.

Reactions: Minerinciter
Copycat Corona lol jk man We have the same score I guess
I think you’re copying me. I was expecting your usual orange colored predictions and statements. A lot of funny shit you wrote on the Northwestern prediction thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Lil_Train

Arizona 45
UTEP 14
6 home games is enough. Thankfully we only have 5 next year.

I think you’re copying me. I was expecting your usual orange colored predictions and statements. A lot of funny shit you wrote on the Northwestern prediction thread.
Lol I posted this with my prediction how'd I copy you lol 🤣 and I predicted 17-16 for NW game I admit it. I don't think many of us had the Mighty Northwestern scoring 38 unanswered. So 90% of people including Vegas were wrong and the Miners are not who I thought they'd be coming into the season. I openly admit that. I've already said I'm out on Dimel and Hardison and will make no more excuses for them.🙃 It's all documented in My Dimel/Wilson Thread. I've now come over to the Dark side lol

Last edited:
... 90% of people including Vegas were wrong and the Miners are not who I thought they'd be coming into the season. I openly admit that.

It's ok. You were wearing your orange colored glasses. Some of us already knew who the Miners are and while it's not pleasant the performance we are experiencing is exactly what we expected. Because Dismel.

Reactions: develman
It's ok. You were wearing your orange colored glasses. Some of us already knew who the Miners are and while it's not pleasant the performance we are experiencing is exactly what we expected. Because Dismel.
I've been watching the Miners since 1987, so I should know better. I was young, but got spoiled as a kid going to winning games with Stull, then miserable for years until 8 win Humanitarian Bowl game, then Price back to back 8 win seasons... then we sucked again until 2010...etc... you get the picture. I hope, but realize it's futile and comes only about 2 or 3 times every 10 years. Last year was another disappointment and this year looks the same. The biggest shame though is this team was building talent and experience and it just hasn't produced victories like many of us had hoped. Mainly, cause of Dimel and his obsession with Hardison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT