ADVERTISEMENT

If fans Allowed?

Nope. It's not that I don't feel safe, but wearing a mask for 3 hours in the heat watching UTEP football is not worth it to me.

But spending hours on here shitting on UTEP is worth it to you.

When have I "shit on" UTEP?

We all know UTEP football and basketball are awful right now.

At least I'm not a homophobic person like you who has serious mental issues. You say you hate gay people, but yet you talk about "dick" all the time. LOL

I highly doubt there will be much mask enforcement. Probably at the gate and the concurse but once in your seats it’s your personal choice.

When have I "shit on" UTEP?

We all know UTEP football and basketball are awful right now.

At least I'm not a homophobic person like you who has serious mental issues. You say you hate gay people, but yet you talk about "dick" all the time. LOL

At least I own my own name calling.

I wonder what these schools are going to do about capacity limits. Surely Tech has more than 20,000 season tickets holders. How do you tell a season ticket holder/donor their contributions aren’t good enough??

Only the HBU game with free or heavily discounted tickets had over that last year. LaTech and Charlotte games were slightly over 15k, but there wasn’t even close to that many at either game.

Stop name calling.

I'm calling you a homophobe because that's a FACT. Facts don't care about your feelings.

You're in the same realm as people who use the "N word".

But we all know that homophobes are insecure people who are insecure about their sexuality. There is tons of evidence to support this. This is why you talk about "dick" all the time.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I'm calling you a homophobe because that's a FACT. Facts don't care about your feelings.

You're in the same realm as people who use the "N word".

But we all know that homophobes are insecure people who are insecure about their sexuality. There is tons of evidence to support this. This is why you talk about "dick" all the time.

Shhhh...

Hear that?

It’s the sound of my balls slapping on your ass.

No, it's a FACT because he uses gay slurs and other ways to demean gay people.

It's also a FACT that somebody is racist if they use the "N word".

That is an interesting way of putting it. I will give you credit for that. To me, I think he is posting those things simply to get under your skin. I don’t tolerate any use of the N word but sometimes dismiss gay slurs as smack talk. This is good dialogue. I’ll meditate on this later tonight.

That is an interesting way of putting it. I will give you credit for that. To me, I think he is posting those things simply to get under your skin. I don’t tolerate any use of the N word but sometimes dismiss gay slurs as smack talk. This is good dialogue. I’ll meditate on this later tonight.

He's not getting under my skin. I just call out these things when I see them.

No, it's a FACT because he uses gay slurs and other ways to demean gay people.

It's also a FACT that somebody is racist if they use the "N word".
You better hope those Trump tapes don’t exist. There are people who have heard him say it but can’t prove it. Who’s lying? Obviously never him since he’s just an innocent angel that the entire world is out to get.

To me, I think he is posting those things simply to get under your skin. I don’t tolerate any use of the N word but sometimes dismiss gay slurs as smack talk.

“Slurs” can be used as smack talk, between friends. Calling someone you don’t have rapport with, a gay slur, is now just as bad as a racial slur. Again, you wouldn’t want anyone calling your kid with Down syndrome the “r word”, just like parents of homosexual kids wouldn’t want their kids being called the “f word”.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
“Slurs” can be used as smack talk, between friends. Calling someone you don’t have rapport with, a gay slur, is now just as bad as a racial slur. Again, you wouldn’t want anyone calling your kid with Down syndrome the “r word”, just like parents of homosexual kids wouldn’t want their kids being called the “f word”.

Are you gay or not? It’s no big deal.

You better hope those Trump tapes don’t exist. There are people who have heard him say it but can’t prove it. Who’s lying? Obviously never him since he’s just an innocent angel that the entire world is out to get.

If he said those things I would have the same opinion.

Exactly. I wouldn't use those slurs as smack talk, but if people want to use those words in private then that's what they choose to do.

Using these words on the Internet or in public is 100 PERCENT WRONG!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT