ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a friggin homer

Ronstr300

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 13, 2004
NOTHING to base this off except the fact I think we have better talent. We WILL win this CUSA tournament....Enjoy the ride.....

I.AM.SURE.

This tournanent reminds me of the WAC tournament ten years ago. We were the two the seed and that year Nevada much like la tech this years was our kryptonite. That year we had to win the tournament to get a bid. Nevada got knocked out of the tournament by Boise State and we coasted to the tournament championship. I think history is going to repeat itself i think La Tech gets knocked out early and we win the tournament.

I've been designated this site's biggest Homer by sodapopinski, don't steall my Thunder.

Originally posted by allminer:
I've been designated this site's biggest Homer by sodapopinski, don't steall my Thunder.
You're Homer Sr.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

If Morris gets hot this weekend and Cooper shows up, UTEP will be in the Championship.

Boy, I remember that upset by Boise. That was a stunner. I think the AD had to take the trophy out of Nevada's trophy case, that's how heavily favored Nevada was to win it all that year.

If I recall correctly, Nevada was an at-large and made a Sweet Sixteen run that year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT