ADVERTISEMENT

Its official. EVERYTHING is now cancelled.

Not that I want anyone to have the coronavirus, but my top 3 would be Dimmel, Terry and Senter..... I'm just being sarcastic by the way.... I definitely wouldn't want Terry to have it

Not that I want anyone to have the coronavirus, but my top 3 would be Dimmel, Terry and Senter..... I'm just being sarcastic by the way.... I definitely wouldn't want Terry to have it
Shit Terry better self quarentine until this stuff is long gone. He needs to recruit by Skyolpe or facetime.

3/19 - 4582
3/24 - 11075
3/27 - 19187
3/28 - <20000

Cases on March 1st-75, Cases on March 7th - 435, Cases on March 14th - 2770, Cases on March 21st - 24,192, Cases on March 28th - 123,313
Multiply that X 5. The county health departments are the labs reporting.

I said I don't think there will be more than 5,000 deaths you benighted moron.

You were joking that you want certain people to contract the virus you scum of the earth oaf.
whatever dumb shit..... you downplayed it and now it's relevant to your message board argument, so you gonna roll hard with it

whatever dumb shit..... you downplayed it and now it's relevant to your message board argument, so you gonna roll hard with it

Saying I don't think more than 5,000 people are going to die is being optimistic you cretinous fool.

You wished the virus on people you homophobic asshole.

Saying I don't think more than 5,000 people are going to die is being optimistic you cretinous fool.

You wished the virus on people you homophobic asshole.
Looks like we're passing 5,000 this week sadly.

President Trump is hoping for less than 100,000 fatalities. He said if the U.S. has less than 100,000 deaths he would consider that a good job by him and a good outcome for the nation.

Very sad.

I think there will be less than 5,000 deaths (less than half of how many die in a flu season). And I think less than 200,000 infected throughout the country.

We're blowing by the 200,000 mark... and since testing is still limited the actual number is way higher. Care to guess again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT