ADVERTISEMENT

John, what happened to Halas?....

Miner_Mike

All Star
Aug 5, 2001
Did he choose not to sign or is he having academic issues that need to get resolved before he does sign?

I'm unsure. I just got back into town since Signing Day.

I'm checking on it but apparently, he wasn't on the signee list for one reason or another.

Hey John - i know they've got the internets :) outside of Brentwood these days...come on man, we need to hear from you. Can't get enough info when it comes to the Miners!

John is going to claim that we are getting more information than we ever had. The only difference is that we are now paying for that information so we expect more!

There should not be academics issues this time. I read in a local paper that he has been on the Honor Roll the entire time he has been in JC.

Originally posted by MinerGold:
John is going to claim that we are getting more information than we ever had. The only difference is that we are now paying for that information so we expect more!

No, I've asked all the time to be patient with me since I'm doing multiple things at one time.

I'm trying to get you guys the info when I can.

John,
just to let you know, it was claimed by the Victor Valley coach in the paper that UTEP pulled their offer to Halas. It didn't state the reason, just said that the offer was pulled. The paper was the San Bernardino Sun.

Darren,

thanks for your post and insight. Why do you think UTEP pulled the offer? Was it becuase we already had a large LB class? Or did he just simply take to long to make up his mind?

Thanks,
MG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT