ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brangers or Deshon Taylor

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
So right away when I found out Terry was going to be our coach I was hoping he could convince Deshon Taylor to come over as well as a Grad Xfer. Well though I suppose its still possible, its unlikely. He's going to be trying out for NBA without an agent and will most likely go back to Fresno St. Alot still I think depends on the new coach, but he realizes Fresno has alot coming back from last year. That's what really shows how much Terry wanted this Utep job, cause he's leaving behind a team that will compete for a Mtn. West Championship next year. So that brings me to Jordan Brangers regarded as best available JC Recruit. He decomitted from CSU after Eustacy got fired. He was also being recruited by Utep. He's from Texas and Terry and new staff should be all over him if Deshon isn't coming!!!

I would think Terry would attempt to target a guy like Brangers as well. Like a lot of JC guys, he would come with baggage, but talentwise, he would be a nice pickup in a position of need for UTEP. On Taylor, my gut feeling is that Terry would highly encourage him to stay at Fresno State. Terry definitely left some nice talent for the next coach at Fresno State, and if they end up hiring one of his assistants, he would do his best to ensure those guys stay together.

Reactions: burnme1
LJ Figueroa and Wendell Mitchell are available too. I won't be suprised if Figueroa goes to UNM or even the big 12 though.

What's the poop on Brangers history? Just browsing him I see multiple curious things. He apparently committed and decommited with CSU and couldn't qualify at WKU. He attended South Plains College but isn't interested in going to Tech. All seems a bit unusual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT