ADVERTISEMENT

Juco PG Offered

3.5 assists per game?

How about we go after Cam Mack. He is available again. He averaged 6.4 assists at Nebraska and 8 at Praire View A&M. He scores about 12 pts a game and averages 1+steals as well. His free throw shooting has improved as well. I know he is a flyer, but we need another playmaking guard and Terry needs to win now.

Reactions: Hot For Keitha

Has good handles. Good vision. Crafty. Long range.

His JUCO team plays better offense than we do. Nice cuts to the bucket. Coordinated and athletic. Creative.

Reactions: Lil_Train

Has good handles. Good vision. Crafty. Long range.

His JUCO team plays better offense than we do. Nice cuts to the bucket. Coordinated and athletic. Creative.
I thought the same things on Thomas and his JC team. Same JC that brought us Eric Vila. Thomas was a big time scorer in HS, and I think his role would be similar to Vuk's was this year.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
We don't need backup. We need a contributor. Someone that is even better than what we have now.

I wonder if Rodney Terry goes into a recruits home with a flyer of everything a recruit can see and do in El Paso over a 9 month period.

We don't need backup. We need a contributor. Someone that is even better than what we have now.
I wouldn't be against it, but I don't think Terry is going to recruit over Bieniemy at this point. I kept hoping we could get Jarrod West out of Marshall, but it doesn't look like we made his final three :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT