ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Frazier

Sad to see he couldn’t make it work here at UTEP. You could see he was a super talented kid and I hope he can get whatever issues he has ironed out because he should be able to have a successful carrer overseas.

Wasn’t there a photo of Floyd consoling Frazier outside of The Don after his sudden retirement? Such a weird twist of fate that he was so heartbroken seeing Floyd retire and now he is gone as well.

Sad to see he couldn’t make it work here at UTEP. You could see he was a super talented kid and I hope he can get whatever issues he has ironed out because he should be able to have a successful carrer overseas.

Wasn’t there a photo of Floyd consoling Frazier outside of The Don after his sudden retirement? Such a weird twist of fate that he was so heartbroken seeing Floyd retire and now he is gone as well.
I remember the photo. Do we know that it was Frazier?

It was a response to a MInerRush tweet suggesting people not bash him. I was agreeing with the idea...nothing more.

No, I get what you're saying. I don't mean you personally. From reading the tweet it sounded as if they were saying UTEP was bashing him already. I looked around and couldn't find any bashing posts.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
No, I get what you're saying. I don't mean you personally. From reading the tweet it sounded as if they were saying UTEP was bashing him already. I looked around and couldn't find any bashing posts.

I got ya. I guess I understood it to be a preventative measure.

By saying "UTEP twitter" I think they were talking about UTEP fans on twitter, not the actually UTEP twitter account. I haven't checked to see if any fans were bashing him, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some were.

Reactions: develman
No Miner basketball player stole house plants from the Safeway on Mesa across from UTEP. The house plant was stolen from a Skaggs-Alpha Beta now known as Albertsons further up N. Mesa by Shadow Mtn.
Thanks for the correction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT