ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Lewis to Duncanville

Yeah, the bones that are found could be of Giants and they just said they're dinosaurs. People need to wake up a lot of that we were taught in school,most of it was not all true. But i still say the bones couldve been like a big fish or something. Who knows maybe the Loch ness was real??

I don't have the time or patience to watch 25 minutes of nonsense, but it appears obvious that this is a video advocating flat Earth. So Fili doesn't believe in dinosaurs but does believe in giant humans, doesn't believe in evolution but does believe that the Earth is flat. I can't believe that I've wasted this much time arguing with someone with no grasp of reason or logic; I'm done.

I don't have the time or patience to watch 25 minutes of nonsense, but it appears obvious that this is a video advocating flat Earth. So Fili doesn't believe in dinosaurs but does believe in giant humans, doesn't believe in evolution but does believe that the Earth is flat. I can't believe that I've wasted this much time arguing with someone with no grasp of reason or logic; I'm done.

I really think fili is just a troll looking for attention and doesn't actually believe what he says.

I'm beginning to wonder that myself. But if that's true Fili has been putting up this act for a long time.

There are some people that crave attention. They crave when people respond to them online. There are others who have way too much time on their hands and others who don't work because they don't have to (being supported by others, trust fund, etc).

Have you ever watched the show "Catfish"? Some people can go years and spend thousands of hours going online pretending to be other people

It's not about flat earth. Just watch it. I'm sure you've watched stupider things that are longer than 25 minutes.

There are some people that crave attention. They crave when people respond to them online. There are others who have way too much time on their hands and others who don't work because they don't have to (being supported by others, trust fund, etc).

Have you ever watched the show "Catfish"? Some people can go years and spend thousands of hours going online pretending to be other people
Oh like Ncaanowinsdenver??

Yeah...I think I'm on the "Fili is just a troll" side of things now.

Corona, on the other hand...
There is nothing else to talk about. Have you looked at the top topics on this board?? Gas Prices, Juarez Soccer and El Paso locomotives. Its dead season right now. You have any other topic ideas of interest to talk about??

The only person that craves attention is you.

Just some friendly advice to others on here. Don't bother responding to Fili. It will get you nowhere.
I dont need any attention. This whole thread was derailed because you started it. Ncaanowinsdenver derail threads. The Basketball recruiting thread has been derailed. I dont really care that threads are derailed it doesn't really bother me.

I’ve mentioned before my sister is a Librarian at Duncanville. She told me today that shit hit the fan with the Boys and Girls basketball programs. They forfeited last seasons title and games. Coaches are suspended this season. Girls can’t go to post season. 3 years probation. All for recruiting

“The forfeits include all postseason games and the 2022 Conference 6A State Championship.

McKinney High School will now be named the state champs.

The UIL also suspended Duncanville High School head coach David Peavy for one year and will be on probation for three years.”

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Got to go see some UIL State Championship games at the Alamodome this past weekend. Our local 6A team lost in the semis by 2, with two chances to win it in 40+ secs. The games were fun, but the basketball itself left a lot to be desired. It was mostly jack up threes. I can see why the portal is more alluring than recruiting out of high school, the level of play is just not there at least here in Texas. In crunch time you did see the cream of the crop players rise to the challenge and some fall short. I know one local kid who only had offers from non P5 schools, got hit first P5 offer after a clutch performance in a loss.
Duncanville and Waxahachie should have destroyed any of the teams in the final four. Sucks for KJ

Reactions: Lil_Train
Anyone think the big guy for Chapin will do the same like KJ?? Will he go to a better high school? That's what I heard that all good players from Texas go to prep schools.

Right here it says his mother got a job at Duncanville. Now does the mom get the job there without KJ Lewis?? That's how it works Minerofantico. The school might not pay him directly but might give his family members a job or something. It happens all the time in High School and Colleges. Even in the pros it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT