ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to AD by President (at UT)

Good for UT, but you can’t compare UT Austin’s situation to UTEP’s. One school has a 187 million dollar budget and is joining the SEC while the other has a 32 million dollar budget and is in C-USA. I wish it was just the AD and President that were responsible for the last 60 years of mediocrity in football.

Good for UT, but you can’t compare UT Austin’s situation to UTEP’s. One school has a 187 million dollar budget and is joining the SEC while the other has a 32 million dollar budget and is in C-USA. I wish it was just the AD and President that were responsible for the last 60 years of mediocrity in football.
Well, UTEP is part of the UT system so in a way we're part of the success so lets all celebrate by singing Celebration by Cool & the Gang.

Another longhorn thread, huh? Cool.

Yes, I get what is being insinuated but, as stated by UTEPMiners8106, the comparison is apples and oranges.

If only the longhorns were share the wealth.
C’ on Kappy you are an alumni, pull some strings!

UT supports UTEP. They passed on a P5 to play the Miners during Covid. To me that is support.

UTEP needs to win.

?????

UTEP was already scheduled to play Texas in 2020.
Even if the option was available. What do you think Texas would have preferred? A road game vs the defending national champions or a guaranteed home win?

Reactions: EPUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT