ADVERTISEMENT

La Tech OPT

I have no beat on this game its could be all La Tech 51-17 or Utep 31-28 I'll give you my prediction after the game lol

anyone see La Tech hang with Arkansas? this will be ugly

LaTech 56
Kugler Miscues 9

I have no beat on this game its could be all La Tech 51-17 or Utep 31-28 I'll give you my prediction after the game lol

La Tech will be wanting to put this one to bed early, play some key reserves and prove last year was a fluke game. Coach Hotlz even admitted he went into last years game wanting to keep it conservative and just go home.

Tech 61
UTEP 20

Here's what Holtz's father had to say:

He described immigration as an "invasion," saying that immigrants needed to "assimilate better."

“I don’t want to become you,” he continued. “I don’t want to speak your language, I don’t want to celebrate your holidays, I sure as hell don’t want to cheer for your soccer team!”

“A lot of people make a living by the way they vote,” Holtz said. “Forty-seven percent of people make a living by the way they vote.”

“They can make a living by the way they vote,” he continued, “but they can’t make a life.”

Bulletin board material? Time to throw anything against the wall and see if it sticks!

UTEP played Tech tough last year, and somebody around here has to play the optimist.

UTEP - 20
La. Tech - 17

(Critical as I am of this year's team, I truly want them to win and sincerely hope for a turnaround.)

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Honestly I can hope all I want for a win and I'll hope I'm wrong, but nothing has shown us we should have n e faith right now. Texas is better than La Tech and one of the starting QB's will do better than Kavika did in that game, but it's not enough
La Tech 42
Utep 24

Arguably the most important game of the season for UTEP and for Kugler. Lose and you need to go 5-2 just to get to .500 for the balance of the season. Get blown out and you risk a total season meltdown. UTEP's given up 141 points the past three games, two of which were at home, and now playing La. Tech on the road? If Kugler's got a rabbit stashed away, now would be a good time...

Anything's possible, but not a lot of reason for UTEP optimism here...

Well life just posted that Metz was listed as starter on Monday, but EP Times says Greenlee is practicing with first team.

Ok fans, one of local HS kids clearly does not want the starting job. Stunned, I am stunned because he comes from a quality HS program that produces D1 talent and quality FBS talent time from time. Second straight year he was offered the starting position and the second year he appears not to want it. Life reported KJ has not been taking snaps and is working with receivers. Greenlee has thrown only one quality TD pass and that was against NMSU.

Kug needs to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT