ADVERTISEMENT

LA Tech

Maybe Golding should take the entire team to a hypnotist who can plant "making free throws" into their noggins.
Yes! Whatever it takes.

I don’t understand how you can shoot sooo poorly as a team as division one players —- I think this team actually has the pieces to be really good they just can’t shoot which makes it even more frustrating

Maybe Golding should take the entire team to a hypnotist who can plant "making free throws" into their noggins. I'll bet my grandmother could make better than 40%.
We would have scored 70 and won this game by 15 if we'd made 25 of 37 which is a mere 67%.
It's ridiculous
I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe Golding should take the entire team to a hypnotist who can plant "making free throws" into their noggins. I'll bet my grandmother could make better than 40%.
We would have scored 70 and won this game by 15 if we'd made 25 of 37 which is a mere 67%.
It's ridiculous
Switch to granny style bank shots.

• Haha
Reactions: MINER.JAY
My hypnosis suggestion wasn't entirely made in jest. I have witnessed 1st hand how successful it can be.
Do you realize that our FG % was 44? Wonder how many times that's happened where the FG% is better than the FT %. 44% from the field is actually pretty good. That will keep you in most games especially when you hold your opponent to under 30.

My hypnosis suggestion wasn't entirely made in jest. I have witnessed 1st hand how successful it can be.
Do you realize that our FG % was 44? Wonder how many times that's happened where the FG% is better than the FT %. 44% from the field is actually pretty good. That will keep you in most games especially when you hold your opponent to under 30.
I had a good grade school/JV coach who instilled good free throw shooting, relaxing, clearing of mind & focus. A JV high school coach who broke down the mechanics to the devil in the detail, tippy toes to the middle finger (last finger that is touching the ball upon release).

My senior year many moons ago psycho therapy in sports was hitting the scene.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT