ADVERTISEMENT

Ladarius Brewer

topminer

All Star
Sep 5, 2003
One of our commitments for next year, Ladarius Brewer, is leading Meridian, Mississippi, to the state's 6A Final Four tournament. Does anyone know if he has signed yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
One of our commitments for next year, Ladarius Brewer, is leading Meridian, Mississippi, to the state's 6A Final Four tournament. Does anyone know if he has signed yet?
Not signed yet. The next basketball LOI signing period begins April 12th. Brewer and St. Pierre are expected to sign then while 4 players signed in the early period.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
The "team" which means all of them are preparing for a one and the season is done tournament - what we need is encouragement and positive vibes from Miner Nation to them not hypotheticals that aren't going to help us at all this week. Can we leave that kinda talk until we're eliminated opening day of the NCAA tournament?

Jimmy the Miner...this is a forum where we are free to speculate. Add up the scholarship numbers yourself and you'll see something has to give. Nothing wrong with wondering aloud, or in writing, how it will shape up.

I will oblige your request, however. Not because I believe magical thinking (good vibes) from us fans on a forum can accomplish anything...or else we would've seen it at work prior to this season as hard as we've been wishing the last several years. But rather I'll do it out of common decency since you asked. And...hopefully we're not eliminated opening day of the NCAA tournament, as it appears you suggest will happen in the last sentence of your post.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
The "team" which means all of them are preparing for a one and the season is done tournament - what we need is encouragement and positive vibes from Miner Nation to them not hypotheticals that aren't going to help us at all this week. Can we leave that kinda talk until we're eliminated opening day of the NCAA tournament?

One word answer....no

With Artis being the lone senior, it does raise questions about what timmy is up to again. Trey could be on academic, but don't forget we lost Winn. That would be 3. I could see Cameron and Barnes both leaving for playing time. I think they deserve to play so see what they do have before tossing them aside. (If that happens)

I really wonder about the cavalry couch timmy referred to when these kids that are coming in are hardly getting any stars.

Game time 1 pm thursday. I am pumped!

Obviously anybody can say whatever they want my only point is let the kids especially the ones that won't be around next year ( not by choice ) enjoy the week. It was hard enough to get here and having them get told that they're gone very soon can't help the teams mental state. Just saying we need to be clicking on all cylinders just to get through Thursday no need to work against that.

If the players, coaches and athletic department employees read this board then us as fans contributed to this turnaround. Things were pretty bad around here. It got to the point BS wrote the email then UTEP won 12 out of 15 losing the three other games by a combined five points. By discussing hypotheticals we as fans might once again provide the spark needed to win the CUSA tournament. Some players will take it personal we mentioned their name and play lights out to prove us wrong. Again.

Every season we speculate about a player moving to an academic scholly. Has that ever actually happened? Is it thst easy?

Every season we speculate about a player moving to an academic scholly. Has that ever actually happened? Is it thst easy?

I don't know, but they announced at one of the last games that Touchet has something like a 3.8 or 3.9 GPA.

Funny I was thinking the same thing.
The story is we have a ton of coaches down here who can predict the future.

Go Miners...

Let me give you my prediction...
Touchet will become a coach under Floyd and will be part of Don Hanskins tree line.

Go Miners...

Let me give you my prediction...
Touchet will become a coach under Floyd and will be part of Don Hanskins tree line.

Go Miners...
His dad is a nurse and mother a physical therapist. Trey's major is kinesiology, so sounds like he's looking at sports medicine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT