ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty now ranked 22 in Coaches Poll

UTEP is gonna make it interesting vs Liberty. If you don’t believe that. You’re a troll, simple as that.
I’ve watched almost every Liberty game this year. With backups on Senior Day I feel bad how ugly this one is going to get. Yet there is a chance Dimel is gone by Monday morning after the 30 pt loss we’re fixing to take. Liberty is that good

Liberty 45
Utep 21
Liberty is the second best team we've played behind Arizona and now the Miners are playing with back ups. It won't be pretty. Hopefully the Firing comes quickly after. Also Liberty going to a NY6 helps the whole conference including Utep, so might as well let them stomp us, since there's nothing to play for essentially anyways lol
In UTEP fashion, they will upset Liberty, costing the conference money :) and Is Tony White an option? Interesting noise on twitter, could be nothing or who knows. Apparently a search firm has reached out and someone mentioned UTEP.

I’ve watched almost every Liberty game this year. With backups on Senior Day I feel bad how ugly this one is going to get. Yet there is a chance Dimel is gone by Monday morning after the 30 pt loss we’re fixing to take. Liberty is that good
I know. Ssshh, don’t give realistic opinions, some will be offended and call you a troll.

Reactions: EPUTEP and Rocketsr
The next coach that comes to UTEP better not say "I could have gone anywhere" not because the wish or predication for any demise but because it speaks volumes in the character.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT