ADVERTISEMENT

LMU MBB Game Thread

What does Dos Anjos bring that Jones doesn't? Jones need those Dos Anjos minutes
They just showed him giving up a 3 and a 3pt on defense play. SMH. Golding not playing Jones because he wants to sub. Subbing for him is like TOP for Dimel.

Reactions: picks up
Our bigs have a combined 14 minutes, zero points and two rebounds. If you count Solomon and Jones in there, add another 20 minutes in there, 5 points, 1 additional board.

We are inept inside, and damn near inept on the perimeter.

I thought we had some pieces that could score but the last several outings has me thinking I was dead ass wrong.

Dos Anjos is a fvckng joke and Golding just keeps letting him pull the trigger. He’s at like 15% from 3 on the season now.
You mean to tell me that Dos Anjos has actually made a three pointer! Not sure if it would be 15%.😂

I thought he was way off but it appears as if Bigwood knows what the fvck he’s talking about. LMU is making us look like a 2A high school team.

We suck.

giphy.webp

Kalu is soooo damn indecisive in the paint. Of I'm his coach I'm working on that all next week.

Our bigs have a combined 14 minutes, zero points and two rebounds. If you count Solomon and Jones in there, add another 20 minutes in there, 5 points, 1 additional board.

We are inept inside, and damn near inept on the perimeter.
Losing Onyema hurt.

Bigwood , You and your analytics SMH 😏 I don't see this coming and I still think LMU looks way worse than Bradley. I just think we played the worse game of this early season. Honestly should be ashamed of themselves. No energy, no flo, not the same aggressive defense and at this level No way you should shoot that terribly. The Brakes have officially been Pumped!!!! Like this team still, but there will be growing pains obviously and this game was not pretty at all!!! Excitement Tempered!!!

In the end this game will mean nothing but I still wanted to win it. This team gave us a glimpse of what they could be then brought themselves to reality.

Golding's scheduling didn't help this team as well. It doesn't help to be away for nearly a week. This team looks flat and we're not going to score 60 for two straight games. I don't understand how LMU can recruit shooters and we can't.

I'm probably overreacting but I'm so frustrated with our athletic department. I mean Dimel is still football coach.

In the end this game will mean nothing but I still wanted to win it. This team gave us a glimpse of what they could be then brought themselves to reality.

Golding's scheduling didn't help this team as well. It doesn't help to be away for nearly a week. This team looks flat and we're not going to score 60 for two straight games. I don't understand how LMU can recruit shooters and we can't.

I'm probably overreacting but I'm so frustrated with our athletic department. I mean Dimel is still football coach.
No you're right, this is an embarrassing loss. LMH might win 16 games at the most! They're not very good, we just looked atrocious. First time I can say this team didn't look on the same page or hungry. It's hard to stay focused game in and game out, but this was a downer for sure!

Slow down that hype train. Long season but it could get to a point where we start questioning Golding as HC just like Dimel.

Reactions: EPUTEP
Not thrilled about the score but I’ve been saying on here how good the WCC is compared to CUSA.

I've been loud from the beginning that if golding doesn't sweep nmsu and have a better season then them this year, he should absolutely be on the hot seat. With that said, this is one game at the end of a long road trip. Let's see how the rest of the year goes.

UTEP looks tired and defeated. Our NIL Sr PG Powell is sloppy. Our vaunted defense can get steals, but that's about it. We have no offensive rhythm and poor shooting. Our center has no moves in the paint. Its almost like we dont practice offense. On top of that our 2 time freshman player of the week is sitting on the bench most of the game. It's gonna be a long season again.

I've been loud from the beginning that if golding doesn't sweep nmsu and have a better season then them this year, he should absolutely be on the hot seat. With that said, this is one game at the end of a long road trip. Let's see how the rest of the year goes.
It's his 3rd year. His team. His recruits. His style. His starting lineup has 3 seniors. If he can't do anything this year he needs to be gone.

I don't think you are overreacting at all. If you look at the athletic department as a whole, it has been incredibly bad under Senter. Now with the success of our friends up the road, it just makes it even more glaring. Yet, there are those that still believe the excuses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT