ADVERTISEMENT

"Meal plans"

Remember when we had Mack Rhodes? We were winning. It’s possible to win here.

I just think there’s a ceiling. There’s no reason we can’t be way better.

Realistic expectations for UTEP football I think is 1/3 coaches having success and thus being hired away and having to rebuild. Like 3 bowls a decade with one win.

Basketball we should win and being top 4 in CUSA shouldn’t be hard. NCAA bubble/NIT type team should be the expectation.

Remember when we had Mack Rhodes? We were winning. It’s possible to win here.

I just think there’s a ceiling. There’s no reason we can’t be way better.

Realistic expectations for UTEP football I think is 1/3 coaches having success and thus being hired away and having to rebuild. Like 3 bowls a decade with one win.

Basketball we should win and being top 4 in CUSA shouldn’t be hard. NCAA bubble/NIT type team should be the expectation.

I think UTEP football should make a bowl game once every 4 years, 3 out of 10 is good too. 1 of those teams have to be 8 or 9 wins good though, not sneaking in at 6-6 every time.

Basketball should be Top 5 every single fvcking year in CUSA. 50% of the time, they should be NIT or NCAA worthy. The Miners haven’t been close to the NCAA/NIT for 5 years. That’s absolutely pathetic.

UTEP will never make another Final 4 and that’s fine. No reason why they should be going 30 years in between tournament wins though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT