ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Tennessee ...

I'll implore all members of this board once again, don't reply to El Paso sports fan, and you'll see a much better flow to all threads. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Don't take the bait. JCorona, screw the bet. You owe the lying fool nothing. Vegas tourney or no Vegas tourney, music,chi,05, fan lies Every time he logs on. There is not one bone of credibility in him. Just ignore and don't reply to him. You will never ever have the last word. Example on its way.
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a marroon now.

Either way you admitted to those comments.

You made these comments two days ago: "Umm it was you who accused me of jibberish, guess that makes you a liberal too? My last word, go ahead and shoot your wad again."
OMG, ok...if you say so. Talk about spin, lol.

If everyone does their job the "annoying fly buzzing our heads" will end up talking to himself.

I am not saying anything. Those are YOUR words, not mine.
A little sex ed for you...one does not have to masturbate to shoot one's wad. There are many many many glorious ways of shooting one's wad without masturbating. I guess you're waiting for Mr. Right to learn. Until then, you do it by yapping endlessly. You knew that's what I meant.

A little sex ed for you...one does not have to masturbate to shoot one's wad. There are many many many glorious ways of shooting one's wad without masturbating. I guess you're waiting for Mr. Right to learn. Until then, you do it by yapping endlessly. You knew that's what I meant.

However you want to spin your words, it was just a very nasty comment, but I'm sure you are going to keep spinning this.

Ah, a gay joke, how mature!

wmxkKHh.jpg

I was a former admin of this site once and I got a earful for deleting some posts so I am not one to talk, but can we show some restraint from the talk that put each other down with sophmoric South Park innuendoes. I have said some things to staunch Miner supporters on here over the years and I regret it and I can't take my words back. It's been a roller coaster year for basketball and even Coach Floyd has said some things that he should not have said....its been that topsy turvy. Debate is good, even from those critical of UTEP major revenue programs, but young people are readings this including young minded recruits.

Ill get off my soap box now. Carry on....

I was a former admin of this site once and I got a earful for deleting some posts so I am not one to talk, but can we show some restraint from the talk that put each other down with sophmoric South Park innuendoes. I have said some things to staunch Miner supporters on here over the years and I regret it and I can't take my words back. It's been a roller coaster year for basketball and even Coach Floyd has said some things that he should not have said....its been that topsy turvy. Debate is good, even from those critical of UTEP major revenue programs, but young people are readings this including young minded recruits.

Ill get off my soap box now. Carry on....

Finally somebody says something! And, no it's not because I'm a prude, but the immature people who keep posting nude and/or suggestive photos need to stop. We all know where to go to see these photos and those photos have no use on this board.

I have done way worse. I would like some of the old posters to come back because many of them have extremely valuable insight into UTEP athletics and analysis.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
I have done way worse. I would like some of the old posters to come back because many of them have extremely valuable insight into UTEP athletics and analysis.

You've always been great with me, whether with disagreed or not.

I just want more posters who can disagree amicably and not act childish when somebody doesn't agree with them. I want points made from all sides of the spectrum because it's nice to see how other people feel about things. There are great posters on here and I have had great discussions on here, but it just seems the same people keep using disgusting language, homophobic comments, etc. and that's just uncalled for.

I do take some credit for the creation of Kyyote's. Many were so peeved at my actions back then that most bailed from here and went to the den. Lol :p

This website is great for projections and has been pretty accurate in the past. They have MTSU as a 9th seed and a 71% chance as an at large. The interesting thing on the site are the odds for SDSU, who is projected 6th in their conference to win the Mountain West Tournament. UTEP is steady at 2%, but I really think that is too low.

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-tournament/bracketology/by-conference/

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
On ESPN, they are saying that Vandy is no longer a bubble team and they are in the tournament. If that is the case, you cannot leave MTSU out if they do not win the CUSA tournament since they beat them by over 20 points and at the most would only have 5 total losses. They also have a win over Ole Miss that beat Vandy on Vandy's home floor. If MTSU is left out, there should be an investigation. Vandy will finish no better than 6th in their conference and do not have one quality win out of their conference.

On ESPN, they are saying that Vandy is no longer a bubble team and they are in the tournament. If that is the case, you cannot leave MTSU out if they do not win the CUSA tournament since they beat them by over 20 points and at the most would only have 5 total losses. They also have a win over Ole Miss that beat Vandy on Vandy's home floor. If MTSU is left out, there should be an investigation. Vandy will finish no better than 6th in their conference and do not have one quality win out of their conference.

Yes they can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT