ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Tennessee

Very true. On the other end, I hope our guards have some legs left... although they spent most of this game watching FT's so we should be good there as well.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I want an Egor type player in a UTEP uniform and one that will not fall in love with the first girl that kisses him. That Egor from Rice has good fundamentals.

Remember ballerz, "you remember your first kiss, you don't marry them."

Watching La Tech v UAB. La Tech playing with high energy. They are pulling away from UAB. Who ever gets Tech does not want to get into a run n' gun with them.

I'm ready to watch this game! Crazy huge moon this morning. It could be a good sign for the Miners.

I'm ready to watch this game! Crazy huge moon this morning. It could be a good sign for the Miners.

I guess you're not going to honor you bet?

"Ok troll make it a year ban. I'll honor my end of the deal if I lose. From your past here it's safe to say you won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of this message board.

Do you accept? Shake on it Mr risky."

I guess you're not going to honor you bet?

"Ok troll make it a year ban. I'll honor my end of the deal if I lose. From your past here it's safe to say you won't. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of this message board.

Do you accept? Shake on it Mr risky."

Well I guess that's a no. Sad that you aren't going to honor your bet, but at the same time not surprised considering the type of person you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT