ADVERTISEMENT

Miner Aggie game thread

Nice to see Rus - Miner basketball in the 90s would have been better if he hadn't been dismissed as assistant coach

Reactions: Lil_Train
I'm liking everything I'm seeing except the shooting.

5 NMSU turnovers already, but just 3 points to show for it.

Our D forces a lot of turnovers, but often leaves the outside shot wide open.

Who’s the strength and conditioning coach for UTEP (the big guy with the long beard)? He apparently isn’t affected by coaching changes. Seen him since Barbee if I remember correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: develman
Who’s the strength and conditioning coach for UTEP (the big guy with the long beard)? He apparently isn’t affected by coaching changes. Seen him since Barbee if I remember correctly.
He looks like a seasoned NBA vet.

I was late tuning in so I only caught the last 4 minutes or so of the 1st half. I love the hustle and pursuit for the ball that I saw in those 4 minutes. The intensity is 10x more than I remember in Rodney Terry teams.

It's a 5-point game at the half. Let's see how well we play in the 2nd. I'm liking what I'm seeing from our guys so far except for the usual Souley Boum forced shots. I wish he would stop forcing shit and let the game flow come to him.

Reactions: mikesarabia
We ate still struggling offensively, and our D isn't creating turnovers like it dis in the 1st half. This could get really ugly

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT