ADVERTISEMENT

More qb intrigue

It's just consistency.

Everyone wants to see the program do well. Mostly everyone would love to see Kugs do well with the program. I would. It would be a real triumph to him, to the program and to El Pasonians(sp) that he does. That fact that there is a healthy debate about the state of the program is a good thing. What would be worse is a thread with nothing but crickets.

Will Kugs change his offensively philosophy? I doubt it. But having a healthy debate doesn't hurt.

Speaking of crickets, does anyone know what's going on at Kyyote's Den? I realize a lot have left and pissed each other off (which I find funny since many booked it from here a few years back because they got mad at me when I was an administrator and then got upset at another administrator).

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
Speaking of crickets, does anyone know what's going on at Kyyote's Den? I realize a lot have left and pissed each other off (which I find funny since many booked it from here a few years back because they got mad at me when I was an administrator and then got upset at another administrator).

haha Randaddy and a few others a few moths ago said this board is terrible and they were going to the "better" board and won't come back to this board. Funny how they are now back since it's clear this is the best UTEP message board out there.

Who said they were leaving and never coming back? And specifically to go to a new board? It's no secret The Den and picksup.org exist. It's no secret that Digs is far more active than those two sites. It's also no secret that trolls/misogynists create activity.

I know not that long ago Ky went off the deep end when Obama won his re-election. He pissed a lot of people off with his wild rants, dude was acting real weird. I guess that turned a lot of people away. What I want to know is what happened to Lieb, he was a regular on both boards but the den was his home, hope nothing has happened to him.

haha Randaddy and a few others a few moths ago said this board is terrible and they were going to the "better" board and won't come back to this board. Funny how they are now back since it's clear this is the best UTEP message board out there.

Is that what happened to the 'realist' board a few years ago?

Reactions: allminer

You shouldn't talk, Mr. Empty Promises.

Reactions: allminer
I know not that long ago Ky went off the deep end when Obama won his re-election. He pissed a lot of people off with his wild rants, dude was acting real weird. I guess that turned a lot of people away. What I want to know is what happened to Lieb, he was a regular on both boards but the den was his home, hope nothing has happened to him.
I can't speak for why he left the boards, but I do know that lieb is alive and well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT