ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAM Portal thread.

Not sure. I heard from my son he was leaving but he didn’t know why. Was wondering if you had heard why?
Looks like a typical transfer then I guess. Happens to the best of them, but still frustrating. Looks like their freshman big Walker is declaring as well. I heard on ESPN this am that the NBA will continue the one and done for another 7 years and the NCAA is contemplating 2 year contracts for players.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I think he probably ends up at UT. They should lose 5-6 players to graduation and will otherwise be very young. They do have a 5 star combo guard committed though, but I can see him helping Terry bridge the gap.

Reactions: kickballpro
Utep offered but stood no chance at getting him. Only averaged about 5 ppg at Duquesne.
ALStark69
:floridastate: :alabama: Florida State Seminoles • Alabama Crim…
17h
As a recruit:
P6 offers: Kansas State, Texas A&M
Other offers: Cal Poly, Cal State Fullerton, Cleveland State, Drexel, Duquesne (originally went here), FIU, Fresno State, Hampton, Iona, Long Beach State, Missouri State, Montana, New Mexico, Northern Illinois, Oral Roberts, Portland, Quinnipiac, San Francisco, Stony Brook, Towson, UC Riverside, UIC, UTEP, UTRGV, UTSA, Wichita State

ALStark69
:floridastate: :alabama: Florida State Seminoles • Alabama Crim…
17h
As a recruit:
P6 offers: Kansas State, Texas A&M
Other offers: Cal Poly, Cal State Fullerton, Cleveland State, Drexel, Duquesne (originally went here), FIU, Fresno State, Hampton, Iona, Long Beach State, Missouri State, Montana, New Mexico, Northern Illinois, Oral Roberts, Portland, Quinnipiac, San Francisco, Stony Brook, Towson, UC Riverside, UIC, UTEP, UTRGV, UTSA, Wichita State
McGriff was a Terry recruit who signed with UTEP, but failed to qualify; and ended up going JC.

See I was right. We had no chance!
Terry always did have a fondness for taller/longer guards, primarily for defensive reasons. I recall how Bieniemy and Kennedy really did a job on UNM's smallish guards up at the Pit. Pretty much the reason Golding was able to come out with the W on that one. I'm sure he sent Terry a thank you 😉

Says the guy who never watches games. Derp…
There is a reason lots of PGs are in the portal. That should be the cheapest position to be filled. Need players that are 6 '6 and taller.

This should be the Utep transfer portal budget.

70% bigs 6'6 taller. Frazier type players.
30% PGs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT