ADVERTISEMENT

New ads on this site suck

Ads suck but the Troll(s) are worse.

I've got 23 of their accounts on ignore and they all say the same thing, none of it genuinely positive. They generate probably 80% of the content on this board by baiting and bullying, and people keep responding to them.

Remember autographboy, dangomez1997, dementiajoe, denverutep, elplaso1, elpaso777, elpasochihuahuas, elpasoisgreat, eputep, fedupminer, honeyboy95, hotforkeitha, minerfan79, minermaniac2023, shovelman66, sportsopinion, etc? Ever notice how similar their posts are?
They start a new account and go from rookie to starter in a few days using the same tactics and posting constantly. Come on, how many new miner fans are really out there?

Why does Rivals allow it? Because their job is to generate content to make the site seem more active than it is. Why would Rivals allow 1 or 2 people to open new accounts at will when the rest of us can't?

The only way to defeat this is: Don't feed the flipping troll(s). Do we really want to be manipulated like this?
End of rant! Hope you made it this far.

Last edited:

I've got 23 of their accounts on ignore and they all say the same thing, none of it genuinely positive. They generate probably 80% of the content on this board by baiting and bullying, and people keep responding to them.

Remember autographboy, dangomez1997, dementiajoe, denverutep, elplaso1, elpaso777, elpasochihuahuas, elpasoisgreat, eputep, fedupminer, honeyboy95, hotforkeitha, minerfan79, minermaniac2023, shovelman66, sportsopinion, etc? Ever notice how similar their posts are?
They start a new account and go from rookie to starter in a few days using the same tactics and posting constantly. Come on, how many new miner fans are really out there?

Why does Rivals allow it? Because their job is to generate content to make the site seem more active than it is. Why would Rivals allow 1 or 2 people to open new accounts at will when the rest of us can't?

The only way to defeat this is: Don't feed the flipping troll(s). Do we really want to be manipulated like this?
End of rant! Nope you made it this far.

Are there even 23 active accounts posting on here?

Maybe I missed those posts on here, but in my experience everybody is cordial on here. I've haven't seen the bullying or baiting on here.

Not sure why my name is on your list, but I post here every now and then and post similar thoughts to others.

Since you have all those accounts on ignore, then how do you know what you post?

This is a very strange post. Are you saying 1-2 people have 23 accounts on here and post 80 percent of the content on here?

Anybody can open a new account but what would be the point having more than one account?

Last edited:

Recent posts by EPUTEP. Baiting and bullying.

El Paso Inc.: How NIL deals are helping UTEP athletes get paid

Since its a fact, then please prove it. Since it's so easy to look up, then please provide the donation amount. I've been following UTEP for a long time. Yellen add homer comments to the broadcasts. What has he done for UTEP? How much does he donate every year? How is UTEP better because...

I think we found Steve Yellen's burner account. 🧐😅

The Internet is a funny place. Post facts. The peanut gallery: "you obviously have some kind of an agenda" "quit embarrassing yourself" 😂😂😂

I have met Steve. My opinion is Teicher doesn't like Steve. What agenda do I have? What would I be embarrassed about? What has Steve done for UTEP? How much does he donate every year?

I rest my case.

Since its a fact, then please prove it. Since it's so easy to look up, then please provide the donation amount. I've been following UTEP for a long time. Yellen add homer comments to the broadcasts. What has he done for UTEP? How much does he donate every year? How is UTEP better because...

The Internet is a funny place. Post facts. The peanut gallery: "you obviously have some kind of an agenda" "quit embarrassing yourself" 😂😂😂

I have met Steve. My opinion is Teicher doesn't like Steve. What agenda do I have? What would I be embarrassed about? What has Steve done for UTEP? How much does he donate every year?

I rest my case.

I thought you had me on ignore and can't read my posts. Are you sure you don't have more than one account?

I merely was warning others if you choose to donate. How is that "baiting" and "bullying"?

I rest my case.

You have very thin skin if you think that is "baiting" and "bullying".

I thought you had me on ignore and can't read my posts. Are you sure you don't have more than one account?

I merely was warning others if you choose to donate. How is that "baiting" and "bullying"?
I'm watching ignored content to make a point. I know you (and your other identities) often respond to my posts thinking I won't see them since you know you are on my ignore list.
I'll make my point and be on my way without generating too much BS content. Go ahead and try to bait and bully me. See if it works.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
I'm watching ignored content to make a point. I know you often respond to my posts thinking I won't see them since you are on my ignore list.
I'll make my point and be on my way without generating too much BS content. Go ahead and try to bait and bully me. See if it works.

You're watching ignored content? lol I think you need a new hobby.

I still haven't seen you make any valid points. It seems you're the only person who thinks 23 accounts are baiting and bullying other people.

This is the first time you have posted about an "ignore list". Why would I respond to you thinking you won't see the posts? LOL

I am not sure if you're a troll or somebody with no life.

I rest my case.
This is bullying? Have you ever been on the internet before? Were you homeschooled throughout your life?

If you don’t like it here, go to picksup.org. Where ironically, you had 2 usernames and used to talk to yourself on there. LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP

End of rant! Nope you made it this far.
The scary thing is: What happens when AI arrives in Troll form on forums like this? Currently we have an idiot or two doing the baiting and bullying, but what happens next?
At least these fools will be out of a job. But what's next?

The scary thing is: What happens when AI arrives in Troll form on forums like this? Currently we have an idiot or two doing the baiting and bullying, but what happens next?

It's funny that you think the above post is baiting and bullying.

You are really "scared" by trolls? LMAO!!!!

Who's out of a job?

You sound like me on MANY occasions. LOL....

My family NEEDS a weekend getaway in your neck of the woods. Any suggestions?

There are also the bots that are posting those bait articles for whatever sport site they are pushing. It’s happing all over different forums.

Corporate sports sites can be great for the newbie who wants to break into the sports news industry or it can be a black hole. The goal is to get you to click & buy; however, this site has been the El Paso version of “Fitfam” of UTEP revenue sports for 20 years.

Damn, I can make 100k a month by spitting out facts about UTEP athletics. Nice! I’m in. Y’all about to get trolled!
Good news. The article that he posted is over 8 years old. So it’s actually about 200k a month! I look forward to your trolls!

#TrollGang

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT