ADVERTISEMENT

New Ticket Sales/Marketing Resource Partnership

He did? When did he say that?
She works for herself. 'Her own company'. I already explained the math. She charges $120 a house and cleans up to 18 a week. I don’t get involved in her tax situation. Customers pay her through Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, checks, credit card, and some cash. There’s a paper trail.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I had around 50-60 weekly customers at my high point. Every week they had an assigned day I would stop by and service their pool. Friday and Saturday's I serviced the ”rich” eastside areas around Montwood HS, Americas HS, and El Dorado HS. Those are the two most valuable days. Everyone wants a clean pool for the weekend.

At end of the month I send them the bill. I charged $35 a service. Typically it would be $140 a month per customer but depending on the month sometimes they would have five services in the month and the bill was $175.

I quit because I need to leave El Paso. After the divorce, I saw my life starting to spiral out of control. My goal was to come to Austin and build an even bigger pool company than I had in EP. Once here I realized I didn't have the same hunger and fire I had in EP. After I started working so many hours I was just too drained to go do more work for my business. Little by little the dream dies every day.
So vivid man. I like the way you keep it real and share so much of your life/thoughts. I wish I could do the same!

She works for herself. 'Her own company'. I already explained the math. She charges $120 a house and cleans up to 18 a week. I don’t get involved in her tax situation. Customers pay her through Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, checks, credit card, and some cash. There’s a paper trail.

Got it. So she's involved in an illegal business. That's why she makes four times more than the average housekeeper.

Got it. So she's involved in an illegal business. That's why she makes four times more than the average housekeeper.

I don’t know if it’s an “illegal” business, but she will only be able to work on houses and small businesses. She probably doesn’t have insurance for her “business” so she will never gets jobs for KFC and other big businesses.

I don’t see a problem with what she does, as long as she is not collecting welfare and/or unemployment benefits and shit like that.

I don’t know if it’s an “illegal” business, but she will only be able to work on houses and small businesses. She probably doesn’t have insurance for her “business” so she will never gets jobs for KFC and other big businesses.

I don’t see a problem with what she does, as long as she is not collecting welfare and/or unemployment benefits and shit like that.

I don't see a problem either, but it just sounded fishy that she makes 4 times the average pay of a housekeeper.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I don't see a problem either, but it just sounded fishy that she makes 4 times the average pay of a housekeeper.

If you have wealthy clientele and enough of them, I could see it in certain cities. Not here in EP. Unless she has a lock on all the houses on Scenic Drive and on the mountain.

He’s the director. The people beneath him will be making 25k
He’s got one of the toughest jobs in sports right now. Sell tickets for games that might not get played for a program that has beat one FBS team in the last 3 years. All while doing it in the middle of a pandemic when people are reluctant to spend on unnecessary products.

He’s got one of the toughest jobs in sports right now. Sell tickets for games that might not get played for a program that has beat one FBS team in the last 3 years. All while doing it in the middle of a pandemic when people are reluctant to spend on unnecessary products.

Any person selling tickets now has a tough job. Sports or not. Hopefully those people will be given some leniency towards goal for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: JCorona
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Nobody joined when it was free. I remember at some basketball games they would buy dozens of pizza and give them out to students. At halftime they were giving out all the extra pizza to whoever passed by.

We’re just being negative. This is going to be a HUGE success. Another winning idea by Senter and Co.!!!!!!

Reactions: Autograph Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT