ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU vs UTEP

Keep a close eye on the fouls this game. That’s UTEPS way back in. Ezeagu and Carpenter foul a lot. Odukale can’t make a free throw to save his life.

Gawd dammit. And Crappy Broadcasting sports is not streaming 🤬

We have no offense. 80% of the rime we’re passing around the perimeter and then hoping for something as the shotclock clock runs down.

Also, while on D, don t understand why our big man stays up top on the high screen as their big runs to the hoop.

Reactions: MinerManiac
e7967124-d9b7-4c74-a43c-0b3f2a8f0150-USATSI_14102465.jpg

Let’s go Jimmy! Make it happen at the end of the season!
Take the chance!

Man can y’all imagine if this was a Terry vs Jans teams? National TV against two probably ranked teams.

Does anyone other than Hardy look like they even want to be there?
I went to the game last weekend against Seattle when I was in town and there was an interaction between Golding and Solomon where Golding screamed at him about something. Solomon's body language said it all where he was half rolling his eyes and just kind of walking off without looking at Golding. He then sat at the end of the bench w a smirk

Well thanks to Terrel we did score over 20 at the half. What an offense we have!

I went to the game last weekend against Seattle when I was in town and there was an interaction between Golding and Solomon where Golding screamed at him about something. Solomon's body language said it all where he was half rolling his eyes and just kind of walking off without looking at Golding. He then sat at the end of the bench w a smirk
Great.

Man that half has been a thriller so far. Unimpressed surprised the fouls have been balanced. The game changer has been rebounding 21-7 in favor of the Aggies but the Miners are still in it.

This offense is just pitiful to watch. Powell the pouter giving his regular half effort and looks like the rest of the team is following his lead smh

Terry didn’t want to be here.
Man that half has been a thriller so far. Unimpressed surprised the fouls have been balanced. The game changer has been rebounding 21-7 in favor of the Aggies but the Miners are still in it.
21-7. D I S G U S T I N G.

No, NIL hurts teams like UTEP and NMSU.
A 10-5 NMSU football team would say otherwise. UNM puts $1 Million into their NIL fund.
NIL hurts sports in general since the ones who can pay will get what they need. Teams are taking advantage of it until it finally gets regulated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT