ADVERTISEMENT

NNM

It's like voting. If you don't vote then don't b*tch about the outcome. If you don't attend games then don't b*tch about the teams we're playing.

There is no issue. It's a first year coach with 6 new players. Even UNM does the same. Only difference is they call it an exhibition game. Still have no trouble selling tickets for it.
But this isn’t an exhibition game. Lobo fans are delusional and they get feed the same crap by their AD and cheerleader fans too. UNM doesn’t play in a 1 bid league either.

But this isn’t an exhibition game. Lobo fans are delusional and they get feed the same crap by their AD and cheerleader fans too. UNM doesn’t play in a 1 bid league either.
Even better the win goes on Golding's official record. Even sadder still can't make an NCAA tournament despite not playing in a one bid league.

Why aren’t technical fouls announced over the PA anymore? Is it so we don’t hurt the feelings of our fragile youthful student athletes?

LOL, Teisher. I could hear Coach Golding all the way at my house.

So I realize we're playing UNNM but at least we get a look at some of our guys that won't get many minutes in other games. They need to show effort and discipline for Coach Golding to reward them with playing time. In this game, we see who gives the effort, who shows discipline, and who displays both.

An official just called a foul on a NNM player. When signaling the call to the scorer’s table, it looked like he was flipping off someone. 😱😂

This beat down is going to help Northern New Mexico prepare for the NAIA basketball tournament.

Wish we could win by 40. When was the last time we've done that?

Definitely got sloppy as the game wore on. VERY sloppy.

That said, nice effort by some of our new guys. Maring and White in particular. Maring seems very selfless; threw one away 3 feet from the basket trying to get an outlet pass to Kennedy who was not expecting it. Onyema, oh boy. Seriously lacking court awareness. Unless he has the ball in his hands or is hustling to position for a rebound after someone shoots, he is L-O-S-T on the court.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I thought Onyema would improve during the off season. He is relying on his raw athleticism but finds himself out of position. CUSA is weak this year so hopefully Golding can leverage something. Hope.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT