ADVERTISEMENT

Odd UTSA scheduling

I don’t see an issue with it. Two bad teams getting their home and home done right away. Better than spacing out these two awful games.

I got you two matching shirts for Christmas:

Ajk8vj.png

Reactions: Cube Jack
Will @JimSenter2 @UTEPATHLETICS think about moving the game to 3 PM MT instead of 7? The Cowboys game is at 6:15 PM.

Senter will say the game can't be moved because the game will be on some nonexistent TV channel.

Remember when people were complaining about the start times to the football games and when Senter said the football game times are dictated by the TV games and he has no control over that. Remember when he said half of the games were being televised. Th truth was there was only 1 TV game. Senter, as usual, has no clue what he was talking about.

The sad part is Senter knows he can get away with his BS and nobody from the local media will call him on it because they're too scared.

Reactions: HoneyBoy95
Will @JimSenter2 @UTEPATHLETICS think about moving the game to 3 PM MT instead of 7? The Cowboys game is at 6:15 PM.
Cowboys (and Eagles) got their collective shat together and made the playoffs. How was Senter supposed to know?

Cowboys (and Eagles) got their collective shat together and made the playoffs. How was Senter supposed to know?

That’s not the point. In no way should you schedule for a probable Saturday night Cowboy playoff game. However, trying to move up the game would be best for attendance, etc. Maybe he can’t do it, but it would be nice to know that he tried.

That’s not the point. In no way should you schedule for a probable Saturday night Cowboy playoff game. However, trying to move up the game would be best for attendance, etc. Maybe he can’t do it, but it would be nice to know that he tried.

But you don’t want people to go to games, remember?

Senter to do a funny thing and do a non-Cowboys fan special and do $5 tickets, $1 hot dogs. That would be a unique idea.

UNT a university in one of the suburbs of Dallas plays a home game at 5pm. As of now there is no plans to move their game earlier to accommodate the Cowboys.

UNT a university in one of the suburbs of Dallas plays a home game at 5pm. As of now there is no plans to move their game earlier to accommodate the Cowboys.
Every UTEP UNT game I've attended in Denton, the fans we're outnumbered by UTEP fans 2 to 1. Even now that they are winning I don't think their attendance is up.
Doubt they care.

But you don’t want people to go to games, remember?
Or pay for tickets to watch a losing team.

But he agrees you should buy season tickets though because that certainly WON'T show you are supporting a losing team;)

I think we should make a honeyboy thread and post all of his ridiculous things on there so at the end of 2019 we can all go back and have a laugh... and of course all his personalities too can’t leave those out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT