ADVERTISEMENT

The Bear brand - WTF

Went online today to buy one of the few items UTEP has come up with that isnt hideous. Naturally, they want to bend people over. $128 for a pullover. Ridiculous.

Yep. Capitalism at its best during times of inflation. It's an easy excuse to price gauge and the price will never come down unless people stop buying.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Wait that’s the actual bookstore? $128 for a quarter zip is what I expect at golf clubs not UTEP

Again, another swing a a miss by Senter when it comes to Marketing. They promote a $9.15 game to get middle-class to come to games, then decide that middle-class can afford Coronado Country Club prices. I can go to Dillard's and get a Polo branded shirt for that price (which I don't). I too balked when I saw the price online "Que locos".

How many times have coaches worn nice Adidas shirts that are nowhere to be found online. For the 80s night FB game, team had the throwback 80s logo polos. The DJ at the BB games has one, but I cant buy one. UTEP doesn't want my money apparently.

Again, another swing a a miss by Senter when it comes to Marketing. They promote a $9.15 game to get middle-class to come to games, then decide that middle-class can afford Coronado Country Club prices. I can go to Dillard's and get a Polo branded shirt for that price (which I don't). I too balked when I saw the price online "Que locos".

How many times have coaches worn nice Adidas shirts that are nowhere to be found online. For the 80s night FB game, team had the throwback 80s logo polos. The DJ at the BB games has one, but I cant buy one. UTEP doesn't want my money apparently.

Polo brand is fvcking nuts. I was looking for a couple of polos for my dad for christmas and came across those Polo shirts and said to myself, "Oh, fvck off, Polo."

You were expecting the entire stadium to be $9.15?! 🤣😂

$40-50 aren’t country club but if that’s what you think “rich” prices are.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Don't know who your response was to but I thought I'd say that I'm more in the Chuy De La O demographic I suppose that whoever Johnnie O is. Never even heard of Johnnie O.
It’s a new high end wanna be golf brand. Plenty of these newer no name brands demanding exaggerated prices. If the people pay it then it stays alive. I’ll pass on that brand.

The Bear polo shirt is the same price as the pull over....WTF?!?! At least the pull over has long sleeves..

Very very negative posts about the UTEP apparel. We are lucky that we have the opportunity to buy $128 sweaters. UTEP is just trying to style us in fashionable clothes. You guys are too poor to afford it. Shameful!

Ok @NoNCAAWinsSince1992. You were banned multiple times and now you are using your burner account you created years ago. Why are you still posting here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT