ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

Do you think the early MLS start had anything to do with the success of MLS teams this year?

Thats been the Defense of the MLS over the years that LigaMX was in mid-season form and MLS was playing Champions league games in the preseason.

This year, MLS moved up their start dates to be done prior to World Cup Camps.
It wasn’t that much earlier. Sure being in camp and playing an extra game or two helps, I just think the teams like Seattle are a bit deeper now and have done better at games in Mexico.

Do you think the early MLS start had anything to do with the success of MLS teams this year?

Thats been the Defense of the MLS over the years that LigaMX was in mid-season form and MLS was playing Champions league games in the preseason.

This year, MLS moved up their start dates to be done prior to World Cup Camps.
It would be nice if MLS could move up its dates to the same as those of the rest of the world. And for me it would be cool if Liga MX could go back to one tournament instead of two because as far as I can remember I never seen a team be champions twice in the same year. It happens ALL the time or most of the time that the Apertura Champion melts down and the following tournament so there is no consistency at least for a full year.

Reactions: kickballpro
It would be nice if MLS could move up its dates to the same as those of the rest of the world. And for me it would be cool if Liga MX could go back to one tournament instead of two because as far as I can remember I never seen a team be champions twice in the same year. It happens ALL the time or most of the time that the Apertura Champion melts down and the following tournament so there is no consistency at least for a full year.
MLS won’t move up their dates or go to the traditional calendar. Too cold in many cities the more you move away from March.

MLS only can be successful by playing the majority of games during the summer months. When the weather is good and NFL/NCAA football isn’t being played all weekend.

MLS definitely doesn’t want this

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT