ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

TUDN needs better analyst, at least put someone who has played a game to finish the post game. The keeper from tigres is a dumb little bitch with a stupid ass haircut

Reactions: kickballpro

If the city of El Paso and UTEP had come to some agreement about installing LED lighting when it started coming out. They may have been had a chance. from FIFA and US Soccer, because of the reconfiguration on field level (i.e. the removal of the first four row of seats. Also there is enough room outside of the end zones for the players to warm up. It is going to be an issue with Jerry world Arrowhead, Las Vegas and Houston.

• Haha
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992

If the city of El Paso and UTEP had come to some agreement about installing LED lighting when it started coming out. They may have been had a chance. from FIFA and US Soccer, because of the reconfiguration on field level (i.e. the removal of the first four row of seats. Also there is enough room outside of the end zones for the players to warm up. It is going to be an issue with Jerry world Arrowhead, Las Vegas and Houston.
You guys are something else. El Paso doesn’t have the amenities as these other cities do. The Sun Bowl wouldn’t have ever been considered to host the World Cup at any time.

It’s a fine facility to hold FBS football and a 3rd tier bowl game. And monster trucks.

There has been/always will be 0 chance in this universe and any other parallel universe that El Paso would have made this list.

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
So who’s everyone got? I’m going Real Madrid 2-1. I know they might not stack up with Liverpool on paper, but they just won’t die.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT