ADVERTISEMENT

Ot: Bubba Wallace

Ma'am is racist? lol!! First time I heard that. I figured she was Mom because she felt old being called that.

I have heard women say they don't like being called cute. I still don't know the reasoning behind that one.

My sister told me that the lawyer told her that Ma’am was a “slave term”.

So Trump is racist because he wanted to bring back the death penalty and bring back the police? Do you know that NYC was a very violent place in 1989? The Central Park Five were coerced to admit their guilt. I guess that's Trump's fault?
You called him a racist not me. All I said is that even after they were found innocent, years later Trump double down that they were guilty. He can’t simply admit he was wrong.

No context needed. Black man was probably committing crimes and deserved his ribs broken.

Reactions: develman
You called him a racist not me. All I said is that even after they were found innocent, years later Trump double down that they were guilty. He can’t simply admit he was wrong.

I called who a racist?

Trump said that he felt people involved were still guilty. I guess you're a racist if you think O.J. is guilty of murder?

I love how you avoid the subject by constantly skipping around to other subjects. Keep on sheeping man.

I didn't avoid the subject. I said Trump believes that they were still involved somehow. How is that racist?

You said I called somebody a racist. Who did I call a racist?

I didn't avoid the subject. I said Trump believes that they were still involved somehow. How is that racist?

You said I called somebody a racist. Who did I call a racist?
Where in this thread did I say Trump was racist?

I believe your words were “So Trump is a racist because blah blah blah”. Get off his genitals. I’m talking about how he doesn’t admit when he’s wrong. Even when presented with facts that he is.

Where in this thread did I say Trump was racist?

I believe your words were “So Trump is a racist because blah blah blah”. Get off his genitals. I’m talking about how he doesn’t admit when he’s wrong. Even when presented with facts that he is.

He said he thought they were involved somehow. That's an opinion, that has nothing to do with being racist.

Look AB. I doubt you will understand but I’ll give it one last shot. You responded to my post #38 by saying “So Trump is racist because blah blah blah”. No where in this thread am I referring to Trump as being racist. I’m giving an example of him doubling down on something that he is wrong about. Your automatic conclusion that I’m saying he is racist and then defending this imaginary accusation is fascinating. Twice, even after I explained it in post 49.

Liberals are accused and disliked because of quickly bringing up the “racist” card in a debate. Isn’t that exactly what you do? It had nothing to do with racism and your response is to bring up that he’s not racist.

Why can’t you simply respond to my comment without bringing up the “r” word?

In typical “liberal” fashion you have to bring my personal life into the debate.

I’m telling you man. Look in the mirror you’re not far from becoming what you hate.

Look AB. I doubt you will understand but I’ll give it one last shot. You responded to my post #38 by saying “So Trump is racist because blah blah blah”. No where in this thread am I referring to Trump as being racist. I’m giving an example of him doubling down on something that he is wrong about. Your automatic conclusion that I’m saying he is racist and then defending this imaginary accusation is fascinating. Twice, even after I explained it in post 49.

Liberals are accused and disliked because of quickly bringing up the “racist” card in a debate. Isn’t that exactly what you do? It had nothing to do with racism and your response is to bring up that he’s not racist.

In typical “liberal” fashion you have to bring my personal life into the debate.

I’m telling you man. Look in the mirror you’re not far from becoming what you hate.

Great post, man! That about sums AB up. He’ll never get it though.

He's not right or wrong. He said they weren't directly involved, but he felt they were somehow involved. That's an opinion. People have opinions. Live with it!

In this case it’s apples to oranges. That knot tied on that garage might have looked like a noose but it’s not that type of knot because if it was there for over half a year how come the loop didn’t close up if people were pulling on it? Was this a misunderstanding? Absolutely. There really is no reason for this guy to stand his ground and say it was a noose because it’s not that. There’s no harm in saying, “It looked like a noose, I raised my concerns to NASCAR, it’s been there forever. Cool... my bad.”
oh come on... Do you really think that knot was a practical knot to close the garage door? Why a loop that big? nobody needs a loop that big to close a garage door. I imagine it takes more strength to close the door with a bigger loop (I'll check it out the next time I go to the storage unit).

Given the culture of NASCAR, I doubt that rope was there by accident. I do find it odd that the rope has been up since 2017, the year he started on the NASCAR circuit

oh come on... Do you really think that knot was a practical knot to close the garage door? Why a loop that big? nobody needs a loop that big to close a garage door. I imagine it takes more strength to close the door with a bigger loop (I'll check it out the next time I go to the storage unit).

Given the culture of NASCAR, I doubt that rope was there by accident. I do find it odd that the rope has been up since 2017, the year he started on the NASCAR circuit

These garages hold millions of dollars worth of equipment that have probably the highest levels of surveillance and cameras. If the evidence and facts show that the rope had been there since October 2019, then it's not a hate crime. Are you that inclined for it to be a race hate crime?

And could it be possible that the loop was big because people wear multiple layers of gloves and equipment?

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Bubba Wallace is half-white. He is half-privileged. I don't know what he's complaining about.

These garages hold millions of dollars worth of equipment that have probably the highest levels of surveillance and cameras. If the evidence and facts show that the rope had been there since October 2019, then it's not a hate crime. Are you that inclined for it to be a race hate crime?

And could it be possible that the loop was big because people wear multiple layers of gloves and equipment?
I thought it was 2017. Either way, I'm saying that it is the culture of NASCAR, it doesn't surprise me. I know someone didn't just put it up these last couple weeks.

As far as multiple layers of clothing, who the hell closes up shop wearing all their gear on, and don't you think pit crews would rather work on cars with the least amount of clothing on their hands?

Anyways, I don't think it was a hate crime because it wasn't intended for a specific person, it was just a very tasteless form of speech... I could possibly be wrong, it could have been someone just showing off their knot skills

. But do you understand that is going overboard in a way. The knot that was tied is a knot that serves a genuine purpose. How overboard are we going when there are bigger fish to fry that a knot is causing controversy. “Make sure all equipment is strapped down using non-racist knots.” Should bass fishing leagues ban the knot when they tie their lures because of possible racist overtones? Should carnival cruiselines develop a new imaginary knot out of nowhere to tie down equipment and moor Boats? Should those rodeo leagues ban cattle roping from competition because the ropes cinch around animal’s necks leading people to argue about “possible” perceived racist overtones? There has to be a reasonable understanding here.
Yeah I understand that. I'm not familiar with fishing knots and how they are the same or different from how a noose is tied. They definitely don't hang down like a noose. I dont know what Wallace has seen or been through. I agree this is all out of hand, but its easy for Nascar to just say any garage ropes should be tied in a knot, instead of a noose. Both can be pulled and one doesn't symbolize lynching in a sport that is notoriously.....well southern.

Last edited:
A noose in and of itself isnt racist. A noose is associated with Suicides, lynching, and executions. You dont have to be black to be hung with a noose. So I don't get associating a noose automatically a symbol of racism.

When you place a noose in a location in which it can be associated with racism...ie hanging from a tree in front of a black man's home, or sending a message...now it's a racist action.

So, if there was no intent of a racist action, then it is just a rope used to pull down a garage door.

A noose in and of itself isnt racist. A noose is associated with Suicides, lynching, and executions. You dont have to be black to be hung with a noose. So I don't get associating a noose automatically a symbol of racism.

When you place a noose in a location in which it can be associated with racism...ie hanging from a tree in front of a black man's home, or sending a message...now it's a racist action.

So, if there was no intent of a racist action, then it is just a rope used to pull down a garage door.
And how do you know the intent? You don't. If we knew the intent then we could say one way or the other. Do you specifically know why that rope was tied that way and not the others? Me neither.

It could have been a guy that learned how to tie a fishing knot and it was completely harmless with no intent, or it could have been an asshole racist reminding some black dude that people still think his kind should be lynched. We dont know, hence my suggestion.

Bubba Wallace is half-white. He is half-privileged. I don't know what he's complaining about.
Auto Boy, you post like a half ass coward. I don't even know what you're bitching about half ass the time. Move along you half ass, go get 5000 autographs next year

I saw someone tweet that 'next week Wallace is going to claim a Klan Hood was left on his hotel bed only to discover it was his pillow case.'
Will there be eye holes cut out of the pillowcase?
I guess we could go on forever, but I understand your point.

I saw the picture of the "garage door closer" on espn this morning.

5ef4d179aee6a85fcf6dedc3

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
True but it was worth his team bringing attention to it. Like you said - context. A noose found in a Black driver’s garage. At NASCAR? It was worth the investigation. I’m glad it was a false alarm.

Do you think his team would have brought it to their attention in 2015 when Obama was President?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT