ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Cody Decker questions

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Is Jennifer Decker his wife?

I see he has some kind of Radio show or something. Anyone ever hear it?? Is he living in EL Paso??

Yes, yes, no, yes. He’s embraced the city and doing good things. Pretty stellar for a dude who was here less than a year!

I think hes back and forth between El Paso and LA. His podcast, Swings and Mrs, is done with his wife and I am pretty sure it's based in LA. Haven't heard it though. He is a director of the Border Youth Athletic Association. I dont know anything about that Association other than it's a baseball thing.

He also broadcasts from El Paso as well from time to time. His work with the Border Youth Athletic Association is what I am really impressed with. He’s adamant about raising the level of baseball in El Paso.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
He seems like a good guy and is serving as an ambassador for El Paso.

Yes, yes, no, yes. He’s embraced the city and doing good things. Pretty stellar for a dude who was here less than a year!

I thought he played multiple seasons? Its interesting how he met Jennifer. In his Wiki page it says they met on Twitter.

Some of you may recall about 10 years ago his wife accused then-Jets QB Brett Favre (USM QB in the 88 Independence Bowl) of sexual harrassment by sending X-rated texts and pictures. Nothing solid ever became of it, but Favre was fined $50,000.

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT