ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Football 2023 🏈🏟

Watching the Alamo Bowl and heard a stat that Cowing has more receiving yards than any active receiver at this point. Damn good wr.

He’s having a good game so far with about 60-70 yards receiving and the only TD in the game.

Cowing is killing it. Wish we'd had a coach who he'd stay with when he was with us. Love that dude.

Cowing is killing it. Wish we'd had a coach who he'd stay with when he was with us. Love that dude.
To be fair I don't think that we can blame Dimel for Cowing's departure. When Cowing left he said that he wanted to be closer to his son, who lives in Arizona. He ended up staying true to his word, choosing UA over ASU, despite receiving interest from schools that were doing much better than the Arizona schools at the time.

With players opting out of bowl games, can definitely see this as an excuse and possibly diminish bowls more…so and so had all their starters gone so not a real win etc

Last edited:
Liberty takes home $17 million for that Fiesta Bowl ass kicking by Oregon. Not that they need it, with a nearly $2 billion school endowment.
I'm glad Liberty made it that far. It'll hopefully increase the profile of the rebuilding CUSA.

My God would it be sweet if UTEP can rebuild the football program and compete against Liberty. Same with JSU, NMSU, WKU, MTSU, etc.

If UTEP can keep recruiting the southeast, being in CUSA makes sense.

Let's first try to compete with NMSU.
Atleast we beat FIU and SHSU!

I expect NMSU will come back down to us though. Kill was a special, one of a kind coach.

For the best of CUSA, I hope we are all good and we all do well in non conference play.

Reactions: EPUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT