ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

If the Cowboys don't bounce back this weekend I can't see them getting past the divisional round...again.
If I was Miami, I would run the ball down their throat and see if they can stop it.

But hey, if the Cowboys lose, it won't matter, Jerry will have pen and paper ready to extend Dak and McCarthy for a few more years.

If I was Miami, I would run the ball down their throat and see if they can stop it.

But hey, if the Cowboys lose, it won't matter, Jerry will have pen and paper ready to extend Dak and McCarthy for a few more years.
Dak is on the offense, so there's not much he can do about the opponent's running game.

Last edited:
Dak is on the offense, so there's not much he can do about the opponent's running game.
No, but he does have 8 years as the starting QB and Zero divisional playoff wins. All that to go with a potential 60 million dollar year to be paid in 2024. All that for what????? To choke when it really counts?

Reactions: FedupMiner
No, but he does have 8 years as the starting QB and Zero divisional playoff wins. All that to go with a potential 60 million dollar year to be paid in 2024. All that for what????? To choke when it really counts?
He really needs to work on his accuracy early in big games. His nerves mess him all up.

Reactions: Rocketsr
How about throwing 3 passes with 2 minutes left in the game then kick a field goal anyway? Great management by McCarthy. They would have left the Lions without enough time with no timeouts to go down the field.

Then another stupid penalty on Parsons at the end of the game, that almost cost them.

The only thing about this team that is consistent are the penalties and the bad coaching. This is every year.

Cardinals up on Philly with 30 seconds left. Maybe the Boys will control their destiny next week.

Beat the Redskins next week, win the NFC East, be the #2 seed in the NFC playoffs, potential to host two playoff games, and avoid the 49ers in the divisional round.

Of course, you still need to beat the Redskins next week.

I think the coach was stubborn and stupid to continue the 2 point conversion after the penalty.
I agree, Dan was being ignorant, trying to prove that he was right. Hope he regrets it today. He will probably never admit it if he is.

If it happened to the Cowboys there would be the same kind of whining. I've seen it on here with less.

Detroit legitimately has a gripe that may have cost them the 2nd seed. Big difference in the playoffs.

With the collapse of the Eagles, and now Detroit not hosting a divisional game, Dallas may be able to pull a divisional win out of their ass this year. Winning at SF, is a whole different story.

Of course Dallas may make it moot point by choking to the Commanders.

I don’t think Big Mike would be stubborn enough to have gone for it two extra times after the bogus penalty. You kick the extra point and send it to ot on the road. Yes it sucks the refs f*cked up or blatant corruption whatever you wanna call it. When life does that you have to learn to adjust. Lions coach didn’t. That’s the difference between hosting two games or only one and could ultimately be the difference between NFC championship or busting out early in the playoffs. Whine all they want but they had more opportunities to win the game and decided they wanted to take their ball home instead.

I don’t think Big Mike would be stubborn enough to have gone for it two extra times after the bogus penalty. You kick the extra point and send it to ot on the road. Yes it sucks the refs f*cked up or blatant corruption whatever you wanna call it. When life does that you have to learn to adjust. Lions coach didn’t. That’s the difference between hosting two games or only one and could ultimately be the difference between NFC championship or busting out early in the playoffs. Whine all they want but they had more opportunities to win the game and decided they wanted to take their ball home instead.
Yep and the Cowboys should have beat the Eagles on the road the 1st time around and Dez also made the catch 😀.

I still don't understand the issue though. If they guy didn't report then what was the problem?

Reactions: mikesarabia
Yep and the Cowboys should have beat the Eagles on the road the 1st time around and Dez also made the catch 😀.

I still don't understand the issue though. If they guy didn't report then what was the problem?
The Cowboys are living on "Should of's" for the last 28 years. There are too many to count.

He did report, and the NFL admitted it and the mistake. The ref did not announce it. Therefore, they are trying to clarify how to report so the referees don't get confused. Basically admitting their mistake.

The Cowboys are living on "Should of's" for the last 28 years. There are too many to count.

He did report, and the NFL admitted it and the mistake. The ref did not announce it. Therefore, they are trying to clarify how to report so the referees don't get confused. Basically admitting their mistake.
I see. Well like you said the Cowboys won't make it far anyway. The Lions will get them next time around.

You know what hasn’t been talked about? The fumble by Ceedee Lamb that went out of the end zone for a touchback. All season long fans have bitched about the rule, and how the offense should retain the ball from the spot of the fumble. Except for the Cowboys of course, then the rule is perfect as written in the rule book.

If both Philly and Dallas lose, Detroit gets the 2nd seed. They’d deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT