ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

9aceb7c46732c9ecc60eb72fdda5912d.gif

Niners now have more losses than the Cowboys. I don't understand the NFL this season.
They have a ton of injuries. Purdy was in concussion protocol, yet still played and was their leading rusher. Trent Williams, Deebo Samuel, McCaffrey, and more are out.

All or a combo has been out the last 3 weeks which explains their losses. Once they get healthy, they will be fine, and they will still be extremely strong come playoff time.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
You're going to need a FG at some point. Crazy idea here. Why not kick it?
The reason to go for it is that if you don't get it, they're backed up at their own 1 yard line and the defense should be able to force a 3-and-out with good field position, and luckily, that happened.

I was wondering when our offensive line was going to show up and start allowing sacks. Those three at the end really hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
I was wondering when our offensive line was going to show up and start allowing sacks. Those three at the end really hurt.
True, but Dak has to know that he can't take a sack at the end there. No time for progressions.

How in the hell is it 1st and goal on the 5 with 27 seconds left and not a single pass gets to the end zone?

Last edited:
Don’t feel bad Dallas lovers. My Bucs lost 5 straight.

A Tampa fan lost his wife and kids and a TV that he smashed during his sons birthday part in front of 45 guests there for his sons party.

Read top comment:

The refs threw a flag and then picked it up. When they showed the replay, it was a clear hands to the face. Wow! Feral is right, it’s a conspiracy!
The Cowboys are the most penalized team in the NFL, and the Eagles actually had more penalties than them. That is saying something.

Regardless a ton of penalties for the Cowboys and the capper was the false start at the 5 yd line right after an offsides on the Eagles.

Cowboys again sputtered in the Red Zone and hence why they are dead last in the NFL in Red Zone efficiency.

So, please tell me what is different about this team and the team the year before and the year before, etc? You can predict exactly what is going to happen. Tell me the last time the Cowboys beat a team they were not supposed to? You cannot beat really good teams until you fix those 2 areas.

Every year they lose to the better teams, and lose a few to those that are not, and end up in exactly the same place. It will be 29 straight years without a divisional playoff win and yet, Jerry Jones still thinks nothing is wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT