ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Stop F!@#$ holding!

Dak looks rushed and is off with his throws so far tonight. He needs to calm down and seize the moment.

Somebody is going to have to sit me down for a day this off-season and explain to me 4th down decision making. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Somebody is going to have to sit me down for a day this off-season and explain to me 4th down decision making. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Unless it's the 4th quarter, I think you should usually kick the field goal on 4th and long. Now the Cowboys FG made it a 3-score game again.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Unless it's the 4th quarter, I think you should usually kick the field goal on 4th and long. Now the Cowboys FG made it a 3-score game again.
It's funny. Te network's analytics are always saying "Go." I swear it could be 4th and 18 from the 17 on the first drive of the game and it would say "Go."

Last edited:
Reactions: FeralFelidae
Typical big road game for the Cowboys. Dak is mental and costly personal fouls. Not being able to stop the run doesn't help either.
It's still early and the Bills certainly aren't pushovers (despite their losses, nobody blows them out). If the Cowboys win, they will have to grind it out. Let's see how they respond.

Reactions: JCorona
Down 14-0. 2nd and 1 on the 11 yard line and we hand the ball off 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. DUMB DUMB play call. Go to the end zone or just do a QB sneak.

Personal foul on missed punt block (should have been blocked) and personal foul on 2nd and 15 incomplete pass extending the Bills drives.
And the missed fumble and poor tackling. Cowboys are just killing themselves. Blowout coming. Maybe a late come back if we are lucky, but it will be too late.

This game reminds me of that playoff game against the Rams a few years back. Cowboys getting run over.

Cowboys have zero adjustments given score and time.
And how does this surprise you?

Did you really think the Cowboys were going to change and beat a team with a winning record, and on the road on top of that.

You have seen this how many times in the previous years, and yet you truly believe that the Cowboys are all of a sudden going to stop committing penalties and win a game against a team with a winning record?

And Yes, Philly had a winning record, and Dallas has that one win every year where they beat 1 good team at home with a winning record, but otherwise they fall flat against everyone else.

This season will end just as I said it would at the beginning, with a wild card at best win at home, and a loss in the divisional round for the 29th straight year.

Stop being fooled by the Cowboys. This is their blueprint every single year. This team needs an overhaul and they will never win with the team as it stands now, especially with Jerry the greatest con man GM of all time.

Reactions: TxRdKiller

Did you really think the Cowboys were going to change and beat a team with a winning record, and on the road on top of that.

You have seen this how many times in the previous years, and yet you truly believe that the Cowboys are all of a sudden going to stop committing penalties and win a game against a team with a winning record?

And Yes, Philly had a winning record, and Dallas has that one win every year where they beat 1 good team at home with a winning record, but otherwise they fall flat against everyone else.

This season will end just as I said it would at the beginning, with a wild card at best win at home, and a loss in the divisional round for the 29th straight year.

Stop being fooled by the Cowboys. This is their blueprint every single year.
The Cowboys have several good teams remaining on their schedule. We'll know soon enough.

The Cowboys have several good teams remaining on their schedule. We'll know soon enough.
You should know now. If this game against a 7-6 team doesn't say enough for you, and the 49ers game, it just shows that you will never learn. We get into this same argument every year, you and I, and yet you continue to fall for the same crap over and over.

What does it take for you to understand 28 years, and this is the 29th?

Stop being fooled by the Cowboys. This is their blueprint every single year.
No the result unfortunately doesn't suprise me Rocket. You have been right in that regard the whole time, but we should still be able to adjust to the run. We could see where the game was headed in the 1st quarter.

Dak being mental doesn't help either.

No the result unfortunately doesn't suprise me Rocket. You have been right in that regard the whole time, but we should still be able to adjust to the run. We could see where the game was headed in the 1st quarter.

Dak being mental doesn't help either.
Dak is not the QB that is ever going to lead us to the Holy Grail. If he is re-signed at the cost of the rest of the team, which Jerry is dumb enough to make him the highest paying QB (And tell me what does he have to show for it when it counts), then count on that many more years of this team failing.

Again, Jerry needs to step aside as the GM, then they can hire a non puppet coach that instills discipline.

You should know now. If this game against a 7-6 team doesn't say enough for you, and the 49ers game, it just shows that you will never learn. We get into this same argument every year, you and I, and yet you continue to fall for the same crap over and over.
You're imagining things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT